Events of the year; 2019

nawe

It's hard to say for the wildy fights considering there really weren't any memorable wilderness fights that excluded mains/alliances.

And there really weren't that many preps this year to really consider being great. Hopefully 2020 brings some much needed positivity to the scene!

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

ye i also found it pretty lulz that it only took a month to dismantle fo. poor purp quit after trying to come at big dog

You say while you got your clan closed. It's ok. Maybe you can try again with eom lmao.

OT: you know what would be great? If sharkbrew actually made award sigs on these kinds of topics to make it have meaning. Oh and my answer is anything with FOE involved because the clan world is boring af.

On 1/5/2020 at 8:47 AM, Nos said:

You say while you got your clan closed. It's ok. Maybe you can try again with eom lmao.

if losing a rivalry and then trying to claim a win after that clan closes its doors of its own accord is anything to be taken seriously, you've been closed by fatality (of all clans) four times and that statue they got must be legitimate. unfortunate.

7 hours ago, Godfather said:

if losing a rivalry and then trying to claim a win after that clan closes its doors of its own accord is anything to be taken seriously, you've been closed by fatality (of all clans) four times and that statue they got must be legitimate. unfortunate.

If outrage "won" the rivalry then you'd still be open right now wouldn't you? Let's get back to reality shall we?

But whAtever makes you sleep at night mate. Just remember youre 0-2 against me lmao.