25 Eagles destroy Rage+LY+BP+Mains in the caves

Fake Smile

*Topic by 'twxt

vC2Xtzp.gif

Forums | Teamspeak Discord

tGf6nvg.png

Today Final Ownage Elite massed up 25 elites to roam the rev caves making bank and killing any clans who stepped up to us.

The trip started well, while we were waiting and scouting for worlds Rage took their chance to log into us but faulted as we cleared them up in a few moments, Legacy took their opportunity to come and take part in the fight but we made light work of them. After a bit of down time and not much happening we face off vs Rage but this time they had the help of Blunt Purez which ended up turning into a massive cluster once Legacy showed up, handling the situation well we ended as the last clan standing.

The trip ended with two quick hits, we found Rage idling in a world so we took our chance to log in and clean the up which was then shortly followed by a hit on Blunt Purez to end a very successful trip for us once again.

ILaFmCC.png

r3oqRtZ.png

1PFygkO.png

ZBvQsCn.pngbbJVX7a.pngouwLs43.png

z9aLjEt.png

5c66fab6b55b538f57717c946821f572.png92944b3f325820d6a7c8b44a764ace22.png8b50f749576cedffe9df066578f5d0c3.png

75a422e91df3ccc2818e8e2afd171caa.pngc11280bf2ee24bdf9cfbf4beb9b4713e.png

did you really took a fake ending? l0l nice ending pic minutes later after u regrouped all the way north :spinthink:

i also wonder why you didnt post K2P's POV on your aftermath... is it because its a losing POV ? :spinthink:

Rage #1 , Kings Of 1v3 

9 minutes ago, Juicy said:

did you really took a fake ending? l0l nice ending pic minutes later after u regrouped all the way north :spinthink:

i also wonder why you didnt post K2P's POV on your aftermath... is it because its a losing POV ? :spinthink:

Rage #1 , Kings Of 1v3 

Wow. You bring BP and LY and your disgusting mains and still lose to FOE and a few lith bois

sad times for edge masser clan rage

2 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Wow. You bring BP and LY and your disgusting mains and still lose to FOE and a few lith bois

sad times for edge masser clan rage

danny paid 20m to  ly+liths to help FOE , what else can i say lmao

This is how a winning POV looks like

:thinksmart: , i really wonder why you didnt post K2P's POV on your aftermath :Team-30_cape:= :TrumpPoop:

1 minute ago, Fake Smile said:

wJqbcHq.png

love how you end the vid broski

gf gl next time

theirs no fo to bee seen? looks like foe was regrouping somewhere north in singles  all i see is random black hats logging in after rage cleared foe 😅