Spoontech

Nothing Left posting -3 topics a month

Nothing Left posting -3 topics a month   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Nothing Left posting -3 topics a month

• Annoying, we get it you sort of pk
    • I look at their content

We get it, you guys do 3 people small mans 3 times a month to fight a clan to get crashed by jaja within a minute. No one reads or replies to your topics, stop making them lmao.

and if you do it to win recruit, SB is dead and those pure recruits mean nothing. Your shit clan still gets cleared in the 3 times a month

- All

3 hours ago, Spoontech said:

We get it, you guys do 3 people small mans 3 times a month to fight a clan to get crashed by jaja within a minute. No one reads or replies to your topics, stop making them lmao.

and if you do it to win recruit, SB is dead and those pure recruits mean nothing. Your shit clan still gets cleared in the 3 times a month

- All

When was the last time jaja tried to crash? They have only ever tried to fight us twice... and each time got folded hard. Who the fuck are you btw? lol

NL is full of clowns, they agree to fight at one point matched opts we pull 17 they pull 20ish and they won’t drop to our opts so they cancel wasting my time and my boys time, it’s pathetic clans like those shouldn’t exist, I guess that’s why they take so many Ls from everyone @Stl Arrow😂 right?

7 hours ago, Rex said:

NL is full of clowns, they agree to fight at one point matched opts we pull 17 they pull 20ish and they won’t drop to our opts so they cancel wasting my time and my boys time, it’s pathetic clans like those shouldn’t exist, I guess that’s why they take so many Ls from everyone @Stl Arrow😂 right?

You couldn't have said it better my man lolololol