Main topic in pure section.

Parm

ps. this took me 2 mins to make hopefully ur main topic didn't take as long 😕

Hey SB community!

As a long term user since the old rs warfare db days i was browsing the pure wilderness section i noticed a main clan posting in the pure section. Wondering if this can moved to the appropriate main section.

I understand this is pretty much the only clan who actively uses Sharkbrew, hopefully they can follow the rules and post in the correct section in the future! Not sure why a Main clan is trying so hard to win pure awards!

Video (exilent showing 19 mains):

dc59dc9418c0b0fafc5212365a80f28d.png

Pics via their own topic:

91fLZjr.png

XOYK5o6.png

cCcKQHJ.png

3 hours ago, Uzi. said:

Rage needs to drop the CD they took in as refugee's or grow a spine in leadership to put a foot down, clan is embarrassing themselves.

This is the second time I've seen your clan mention CD in less than a couple of hours. I attended some of the trip yesterday and there was only 3 ex CD there out of the 20/25 which joined.

Only takes a couple of PMs here and there and we can all become active again, on mains or pures.... let's make it fun eh?

might even bend the knee to the 20 CD which ragged us because we joined Rage, WE only play to make pussies like you cry after all

19 minutes ago, Lululeo said:

I'm not one-sided or something, neither against FOE, or whatever.
I love rivalries, winning or losing it doesn't actually matter to me.

But lets be honest guys @Fudogwe all know who uses these capes right?
Hate it or love it, idm just pm me and cry I'll leave my neck open to everyone.

J3GegaE.png
AjaBxmZ.png
wBCu51p.png

nwJoNEp.png
MfrUAto.png
UaIxpuo.png
U4f5tTS.png
Hn7Y8uC.png
cvxa8nW.png

The Hypocrisy of these FOE kids because we can match and even beat a clan with a 14 year history is honestly laughable. Desperate times.

1 hour ago, TBR said:

This is the second time I've seen your clan mention CD in less than a couple of hours. I attended some of the trip yesterday and there was only 3 ex CD there out of the 20/25 which joined.

Only takes a couple of PMs here and there and we can all become active again, on mains or pures.... let's make it fun eh?

might even bend the knee to the 20 CD which ragged us because we joined Rage, WE only play to make pussies like you cry after all

stop malding brownie

• Kim locked this topic