Main topic in pure section.

Parm

1 hour ago, Logic said:

l0l repping a eop hat/ clan tag making this topic. The real question is how far is danny nose up your assl00l

My bad bro! I actually just logged in for the first time in 8 months to this website!

I know it's mandatory for rage. Can you tell BSA and K0nt to come FoE ts and help me update it!

I haven't seen them in FoE TS in the last 4 weeks, coincidentally that's the last time Rage won a wildy fight!

27 minutes ago, Parm said:

the only people saying that are from Rage ranks to their delusional xlpc members LOL "anyone" kekw

well i was getting hit by mains and foe members were getting hit by mains so i dont know why you are complaining fam, literally when eop was open you openly used mains against foe and now you are the one complaining about mains? hypocrite???

3 hours ago, puppyslush said:

It's ironic that pure clans bring more mains than main clans themselves🤣

I agree Rage do have more mains then most main clans these days

they should go be the laughing stock of the main community instead kekw

9 hours ago, TBR said:

This is the second time I've seen your clan mention CD in less than a couple of hours. I attended some of the trip yesterday and there was only 3 ex CD there out of the 20/25 which joined.

Only takes a couple of PMs here and there and we can all become active again, on mains or pures.... let's make it fun eh?

might even bend the knee to the 20 CD which ragged us because we joined Rage, WE only play to make pussies like you cry after all

Likewise

18 hours ago, TBR said:

This is the second time I've seen your clan mention CD in less than a couple of hours. I attended some of the trip yesterday and there was only 3 ex CD there out of the 20/25 which joined.

Only takes a couple of PMs here and there and we can all become active again, on mains or pures.... let's make it fun eh?

might even bend the knee to the 20 CD which ragged us because we joined Rage, WE only play to make pussies like you cry after all

reopen cd brother!

• Kim locked this topic