All time P2P and F2P clan rankings

The Dreaded

This is my personal opinion and I'm probably forgetting some Great clans. I was mainly around from 2006 to 2011 and slowly stopped clanning. But I always stayed around.

F2P

1. MM was always so dominate in F2P I always felt like when they really needed to turn it up they could always mass up a large amount of numbers and they had great organisation and always came out on top with there 1 defence monk robes against  so called pure clans who had 20-40 defence running around in addy which I always found amusing because MM used to beat them anyway.

2. Epidemic were so dominate at there peak in F2P they definitely had a run where no one could really challenge them even MM and FOE struggled for a period of time.

3. FOE started out as a P2P clan back in the day and they really struggled at the start moving into F2P I remember being In the hatred and demolishing them at the start but it did end up changing for good and they ended up being very dominate in F2P and wrestling the #1 F2P spot with MM constantly and did hold the #1 spot for large periods and by the looks of it there still dominate today but times have changed and clan aren't as strong from what i can see.

4. FI, eop ,cp

Couldn't really split these three so I'm going to put them all in 4th spot.

FI was very dominate in the early days till they got new leadership and for some reason they never really got back to those glory days. They sort of struggled to take the number 1 position from MM, FOE , Epidemic.

EOP Were very dominate in the early days also and I would probably say they were definitely better then FI later on as they always had decent organisation with large pulls and always fighting for that number 1 spot against mm, foe , epidemic.

CP in the early days were known as quality over quantity. They were very dominate in F2P later on challenging for the number 1 spot.

P2P

FOE are without a doubt the best P2P clan of all time and it's indisputable. If you haven't watched FOE vs ROT I recommend you watching it 🤣 they were so dominate that they challenged the best main clan. They did well for what it was against rot.

2. MM were probably the only clan who could sometimes beat FOE but they didn't really have big stretches of doing that in P2P.

3.TLP were always known for there quality over numbers! They were very dominate in P2P .

4. FI always gave P2P a good go but could never really compete properly with mm and foe due to numbers but the quality was always there .

I'm an old school pure community member I'd be interested to see if anyone remembers me from The hatred ( skull pirates ) or The Dreaded ( Spartan )

Hello Spartan, hope you're doing well!

The pure community isn't what it used to be anymore (you'll probably notice that from the replies your topic will get). 

As for your F2P list. I wouldn't put Epidemic as #2, since we did not hold on to the #1 spot for long. Sure, it was impressive that we managed to get it so quickly, but clans like Eop and Fi (the former more so than the latter) have had a bigger impact on the F2P scene overall on the long term. I would also mention CP, who also had an impact on the pure community.

Your P2P list definitely misses TLP!

38 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Hello Spartan, hope you're doing well!

The pure community isn't what it used to be anymore (you'll probably notice that from the replies your topic will get). 

As for your F2P list. I wouldn't put Epidemic as #2, since we did not hold on to the #1 spot for long. Sure, it was impressive that we managed to get it so quickly, but clans like Eop and Fi (the former more so than the latter) have had a bigger impact on the F2P scene overall on the long term. I would also mention CP, who also had an impact on the pure community.

Your P2P list definitely misses TLP!

Hey mate nice to see someone remembers me! I can't believe I missed tlp and cp! I added them on my list now. Yeah I think you could be right with eop and fi as far as impact in F2P for a longer duration compared to E. You could definitely put them over E. I just went with Epidemic for the fact that I think they could beat fi and eop at there best .

P2P

1. FOE
2. TLP
3. Apex
4.CPR

FI/CP can't be mentioned anywhere on these lists because they've been consistently dogshit for 10years+ 
Putting Epidemic on this list is kinda a troll
MM got rolled consistently by majority of have decent clans if it was matched opts in P2P (CWA/Wild)

It seems to be a very vague list that seems to base rankings on only a few events/moments. 

If this was prior to 2012 then it would probably sound a little more accurate but things are definitely a lot different when you implement osrs into the equation.