Who’s winning these rivalries?

lnfamous Jet

Who's Winning these rivalries?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Winning these rivalries?

• Final Ownage Elite
    • NOTTTTTT rage pussies

1 minute ago, Moni said:

rage cause they're competing in the wild + foe is avoiding them in cwa so in my eyes you're getting owned atm and I need better 

nailed it

also very biased poll XD means that you're actually scared of the results lmfao (inb4 OH sb is full of rage LMFAO)

Rage have no chance against FOE atm. Without any banter, Rage are the ones that end up hugging singles and FOE are the ones that end fights in multi. Simple math. The reason being - their edge massers they bring with them, which lowers their quality.

Clan wars no idea. I haven't seen rage doing inners or fighting clans a lot. Might be wrong. Whereas, FOE does inners and big minis on a daily basis.

7 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Rage have no chance against FOE atm. Without any banter, Rage are the ones that end up hugging singles and FOE are the ones that end fights in multi. Simple math. The reason being - their edge massers they bring with them, which lowers their quality.

Clan wars no idea. I haven't seen rage doing inners or fighting clans a lot. Might be wrong. Whereas, FOE does inners and big minis on a daily basis.

Pure community base overall clan activity on CWA+Midweeks+Weekend Trips and as of now FOE participate in 2/3 of those while rage do all of them. This isn't a jab at foe if anything I would want to see them do more preps and even finish preps to improve their quality rather then leaving/rage quitting preps.

5 minutes ago, Moni said:

Pure community base overall clan activity on CWA+Midweeks+Weekend Trips and as of now FOE participate in 2/3 of those while rage do all of them. This isn't a jab at foe if anything I would want to see them do more preps and even finish preps to improve their quality rather then leaving/rage quitting preps.

You’re only on rages side because I closed outrage as experienced in FOE. I’m closing rage as retired 2020