lnfamous Jet

banter
Rage Doxxer Clan & Biased Mods

Biased Sharkbrew Mods,

Rage member PABZ (aka Pubez) tried to act tough finding a tinychat of me and lil bro 2 years ago...

Victim move by Rage deadweight member Pubez!

if I bring the conversation of PABZ attempting to dox me to the mods, they will not help me in anyway...

P.S - I don’t start dox wars, I end them 

@slushpuppy@Bibii

Before you try to ban me for making your site active... Look at all the victims postin up with dox threats from rage @Pabz@Ajs my cub@tntprodigy

@Pabz *Woof Woof* Victim #1

YlePQGo.png

@Ajs my cubVictim #2

P3ed9Cu.png

Za79pjn.jpg

Broxx and Abraham Victim #3 and #4

fxXn9tu.png

iIavtgn.png

@tntprodigyVictim #5

bWYtyCz.jpg

h6NS8db.jpg

y6cPYFI.png

Remarks, Fudog (#1 Clan Killer)

11 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Imagine not being able to handle Fudog's beefing around because of game-related rivalry and trying to bring irl to it.

LMFAOOOO im sayin, these mods not paying attention to the amount of dox threats these niggas been sending me on the dead low 

its hard to believe this is the posterboy for foe

honestly what a cringe clan Id rather neck than be anywhere near that BETA clan

8 minutes ago, Yaz said:

its hard to believe this is the posterboy for foe

honestly what a cringe clan Id rather neck than be anywhere near that BETA clan

🤣

For someone who always claims to victimise people, now your playing the victim. Hypocrisy at its finest from FOE poster boy.

8 minutes ago, Rubik said:

🤣

For someone who always claims to victimise people, now your playing the victim. Hypocrisy at its finest from FOE poster boy.

Laughing at how hard Rage is trying to compete against Fudog, this weekend will be hell for your clan

5 minutes ago, lnfamous Jet said:

Laughing at how hard Rage is trying to compete against Fudog, this weekend will be hell for your clan

Don't change the subject because your to afraid to admit you don't know what Hypocrisy means. 🤣

12 minutes ago, Rubik said:

Don't change the subject because your to afraid to admit you don't know what Hypocrisy means. 🤣

Doxxing won’t save your dead clan - there are punishments for your action 👹

29 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Cant help the fact your a loser irl and on the internet.. good luck with that 😀👍

Lmfao good dog, can’t wait till they give me outdated audio leaks so I can hear you choke as a 5th string backup caller 

I don't believe for a second that anyone here is trying to doxx you.

What it comes down to is you broke the rules on here, and just this past week you were suspended and warned for breaking the rules right?

I did go out of my way to message community mediators / staff about your behavior and blatant rule breaking giving them several examples within the past week. While I'm not going to share my private conversations or any responses to the situation they gave me, I will invite you to reread the rules.

Consider changing your posting behavior and have a nice day, Fudog.

2 minutes ago, Trav said:

I don't believe for a second that anyone here is trying to doxx you.

What it comes down to is you broke the rules on here, and just this past week you were suspended and warned for breaking the rules right?

I did go out of my way to message community mediators / staff about your behavior and blatant rule breaking giving them several examples within the past week. While I'm not going to share my private conversations or any responses to the situation they gave me, I will invite you to reread the rules.

Consider changing your posting behavior and have a nice day, Fudog.

You’re entire clan has been trying to dox all my irl info since the beginning of this rivalry... That’s perm ban to all rage members that intervene 

Just got done with another case like this  2 weeks ago

E Thugs like ur weak mental clan should be banned

6 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

How bad must your irl be to spend your free time consistently writing essays on Sharkbrew.

Grow up cunt 

Real shit dude I’m starting to feel bad for this guy lmfao. Get a journal man! 

36 minutes ago, lnfamous Jet said:

You’re entire clan has been trying to dox all my irl info since the beginning of this rivalry... That’s perm ban to all rage members that intervene 

Just got done with another case like this  2 weeks ago

E Thugs like ur weak mental clan should be banned

Yeah I can assure you that you're not ever talked about and are nothing more than a meme between a very small group of people from Rage that use SharkBrew. 

It's funny that you would consider yourself anything more than that. You're not even an active member of the clan you're in.  You're currently "retired" right?

I'm sorry you broke the rules that you accepted to and were supposed to read while creating your SharkBrew account. No one cares about your IRL info. No mods are being biased. You blatantly went above and beyond pushing and breaking the rules and they punished you accordingly. If I were you I'd be grateful that they gave you more warnings instead of just banning you, especially after your recent suspension.

Keep playing victim though 🤣

@Infamous Jetyo fudog fr fr cuh i've seen ur video that's a fresh muthafucka right there cuh that u posted seen irl and u work at wal-mart how about u take some time off the game n internet for a little while you'll be okay man i promise :Dfr fr cuh out baby

It is cool and so to share a private DM to the public, which I don't mind, perhaps you should make your warns/past punishments public as well? No moderation action on your forum behaviour is out of bias, same goes for everyone else besides you. 

As I said, maybe you should read the rules and stop ignoring our warning reasons. If you keep violating, obviously you will keep getting warned/punished. 

Banter surely is okay, but keep it in compliance with the rules.