UNBREAKABLE F2P - CLEAN 1v1 VICTORIES VS SUP + RS

UB Public Relations

W7aKQim.png

Quality Above All

Discord | Site | Youtube

Went out with 40 gamers to kill other gamers and we did just that! We had some nice clean 1v1s vs Supremacy and resistance and got the upper hand in all but one, which was unlucky.

40v40 vs SUP

Defended on corp hill, got off to a real good start and eventually started transitioning through them. After like 5-10 mins of fighting it was crashed with opts being like 35-25 for us.

39v43 vs SUP

Rushed SUP and although started off strong bringing it down to 30v30 we got bopped. Way she goes

40v40 vs SUP

Fought them again at barb village and had a nice battle for another 10 mins or so. We took control early and started owning pretty hard. It eventually got crashed when opts were 30v23 in our favour.

40v43 vs RS

Rushed RS in pvp world and had a nice battle. We had another really good start and were owning pretty hard. We took the lead early and kept it the entire time before fight was eventually crashed ~5+ mins in. Opts were around 28v24 or something.

GF all clans.

DEAN POV

ctAi2PW.png31zrGhb.pngJxvFOcb.png

4 hours ago, UB Public Relations said:

it was crashed

It eventually got crashed

fight was eventually crashed

this is only the beginning l0000000000000000l

2 hours ago, Nerdy said:

you care about replies on sharkbrew.com aka a runescape fansite no wonder your clan sucks dick lmfao loser fuck

ahahahah thanks for the reply dmk virgin

2 hours ago, Nerdy said:

this is only the beginning l0000000000000000l

ahahaha wow i am feeling punished! please stop punishing us!!! lmfao good shit retard you suck

2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Regardless of whether there were signups your clan still spent Saturday getting fucked

I’m glad apex is finally doing something. Those 28 man pulls at the end of 2019 fighting us from singles absolutely refusing to come into multi made me feel bad for you. Don’t forget you went from like 200 member trips to 20 member trips. 

1 hour ago, H I T T A said:

I’m glad apex is finally doing something. Those 28 man pulls at the end of 2019 fighting us from singles absolutely refusing to come into multi made me feel bad for you. Don’t forget you went from like 200 member trips to 20 member trips. 

Your talking a lot for someone that will not fight back. Next time hanufag calls a tele because we are rushing you, stay and fight. XD

9 hours ago, H I T T A said:

Finally doing something?

We haven’t lost a p2p prep in two years lmfao.

What will UB be remembered for? You guys are mediocre at everything.