Rage Saturday / suffercating FOE 2 Hours Straight

pam

14 minutes ago, Trav said:

Damn FOE got dicked today they were scattering around like roaches when you turn the lights on. eagles going flight > fight wtf????? ez

Wtf does this even mean lmfao. rage 4ners stick to your own forums please and thank you 

2 hours ago, Saucey said:

Yikes this is your definition of fun when you have an afternoon free? Poor lil fella :( come here ill kiss u 

Sitting on my beach front balcony in 32 degree weather listening to music waiting for my girl to get back from work before we hit the beach for a swim. Yeah no problem with that lmfao

1 minute ago, James said:

Wtf does this even mean lmfao. rage 4ners stick to your own forums please and thank you 

well just looking at your bio all I have to say is yes I agree Americans > Kiwis.... imagine naming urself after a fruit

10 minutes ago, Trav said:

is it because most people from NZ have bird brains?

Are you going to say the same thing about Americans and all the other countries in the world that have birds as their national symbol?

18 minutes ago, James said:

Sitting on my beach front balcony in 32 degree weather listening to music waiting for my girl to get back from work before we hit the beach for a swim. Yeah no problem with that lmfao

Cute story :) But didn’t ask yikes 😱 u want autograph? 

2 minutes ago, James said:

Are you going to say the same thing about Americans and all the other countries in the world that have birds as their national symbol?

Americans don't call themselves the bald eagles you uncultured moron.

Only FOE and Kiwis name themselves after birds hence why it's a legitimate question since you're both bird brain idiots?? 

Ty for the bump tho glad you could clear it up and confirm my hypothesis from the previous post

2 hours ago, Trav said:

Americans don't call themselves the bald eagles you uncultured moron.

Only FOE and Kiwis name themselves after birds hence why it's a legitimate question since you're both bird brain idiots?? 

Ty for the bump tho glad you could clear it up and confirm my hypothesis from the previous post

Yo bruv im not named after a bird and I dont have a bird brain.