A victim who acts like a victim will always be a victim.

Lulu

I mean you'd be living under a rock if you thought fo didnt bring mains, and same with most other clans. It's very rare to see a main free fight or a 1v1 fight where a clan doesn't bail another clan out these days.

Until people agree or negotiate like rational beings, this is pure clanning. Theres been a number of times leadership's could have done something but they decided they wanted to keep their mains and stay away from a 1 def scene. Nothing much else to be done, it's a weird main infested scene nowadays and you gotta make lemonade with what you have.

11 hours ago, James said:

All that cropping and time making a topic which looks like something my cat wrote up walking across the keyboard.

Your point is?

You're losing to FOE week in week out. Your shitty propaganda aint working, try something new care bears 

you keep replying, so actually made much sense, have a beer or something u mong

5 hours ago, Murd said:

I mean you'd be living under a rock if you thought fo didnt bring mains, and same with most other clans. It's very rare to see a main free fight or a 1v1 fight where a clan doesn't bail another clan out these days.

Until people agree or negotiate like rational beings, this is pure clanning. Theres been a number of times leadership's could have done something but they decided they wanted to keep their mains and stay away from a 1 def scene. Nothing much else to be done, it's a weird main infested scene nowadays and you gotta make lemonade with what you have.

I know everyone does it, but how can you explain that FOE plays the victim in all this then?
They always have the excuse ready if they down ops, or losing a fight, that mains were involved.

I hope y'all know any main can come in any clan cape and hit the pures with the same clan capes to create the ultimate propaganda. Whoever would do this or already is is literally closing the pure scene. If y'all really care who's the better clan take it to CWA :) 

36 minutes ago, Sybren said:

I hope y'all know any main can come in any clan cape and hit the pures with the same clan capes to create the ultimate propaganda. Whoever would do this or already is is literally closing the pure scene. If y'all really care who's the better clan take it to CWA :) 

impossible when FOE is big avoider clan. Avoided prepping Apex forever and now Rage... yikes....

3 hours ago, Sybren said:

its kinda easy to tell who's hitting based on usernames though. even if you're using double nc hider names chances are there's a couple people using the same name weekend to weekend.

pure scene clw is pretty dead right now too, foe is completely absent from the scene and rage was too until recently.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:44 PM, Godfather said:

everyone knows fo use mains - and when they aren't using mains, they have some other clan crash with mains. solution is to smoke them into submission

Yeah take advice from a guy who has a losing record against FOE. You're quite the expert!

1 hour ago, Nos said:

Yeah take advice from a guy who has a losing record against FOE. You're quite the expert!

isn't your knee still sore after the last three times you bent it to me? you're welcome to try and proclaim a win now you don't need to worry about being run over ingame but if you'd like i'll happily resume where we left off - only there's no ingame aspect this time 🙃

9 hours ago, Godfather said:

isn't your knee still sore after the last three times you bent it to me? you're welcome to try and proclaim a win now you don't need to worry about being run over ingame but if you'd like i'll happily resume where we left off - only there's no ingame aspect this time 🙃

Delusion aside let's be honest, you're happy that your master is back to remind you of your place and your failures. 

You can bark for me as much as you like btw

18 hours ago, Nos said:

Delusion aside let's be honest, you're happy that your master is back to remind you of your place and your failures. 

You can bark for me as much as you like btw

to be fair if i had any clue as to who you were, you'd not be so bold. feel free to lmk though and we can get to work on handling aforementioned business.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:49 PM, Godfather said:

to be fair if i had any clue as to who you were, you'd not be so bold. feel free to lmk though and we can get to work on handling aforementioned business.

Sure. Whenever I start to care about a pointless forum rivalry I'll let you know first-hand.