Rage Give Fo The Biggest Ass Beating Of 2020 | Kings of GDZ | 13.5 Hours Return Fight

Spiral

58 minutes ago, H88 said:

why did you end 20 minutes after your screenshot? rage didn't break when we full cleared you multiple times. foe didn't want to go all night and cucked out. return fights rag wars are decided by who lasts longer and who breaks first.

We ended because rage had maybe 2 people left returning of which one was a main with a bulwark. At the end of the fight rage had 0 on the capecounter many times, sometimes lasting up to a minute. I call this a full clear.

Foe was never full cleared ever, 5 is the lowest. Only had 2 dips where we went under 10 which lasted maybe 30 seconds. This was not because of rage but because of randoms in your cape, although this is kinda irrelevant in a rag war. it's obviously not 1v1.

It's just what you consider winning here. We broke 79 out of 80 rage members while we were chillin with 25ish pures ingame at the end and we are the only ones to get an actual full clear for like a full minute.

The only person who can even talk has the rsn illegal,no idea who it is but he was the last person to return. Funny how all u niggas pipe up when u broke 2 hours in after the 70v8 screenshot where u had 40 randoms in ur cape.

It was as easy as the first 2 hours of the trip where u avoided us, better luck next time. Also don't talk if you were only there for an hour lmfao.

4 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

We ended because rage had maybe 2 people left returning of which one was a main with a bulwark. At the end of the fight rage had 0 on the capecounter many times, sometimes lasting up to a minute. I call this a full clear.

Foe was never full cleared ever, 5 is the lowest. Only had 2 dips where we went under 10 which lasted maybe 30 seconds. This was not because of rage but because of randoms in your cape, although this is kinda irrelevant in a rag war. it's obviously not 1v1.

It's just what you consider winning here. We broke 79 out of 80 rage members while we were chillin with 25ish pures ingame at the end and we are the only ones to get an actual full clear for like a full minute.

The only person who can even talk has the rsn illegal,no idea who it is but he was the last person to return. Funny how all u niggas pipe up when u broke 2 hours in after the 70v8 screenshot where u had 40 randoms in ur cape.

It was as easy as the first 2 hours of the trip where u avoided us, better luck next time. Also don't talk if you were only there for an hour lmfao.

tdlr: Rage smoked you on the initial fight putting you to 0-5 in game multiple time for hours on end, then Rage also outlasted you being the last clan to leave GDZ ty4ez freak

Just now, Logic said:

tdlr: Rage smoked you on the initial fight putting you to 0-5 in game multiple time for hours on end, then Rage also outlasted you being the last clan to leave GDZ ty4ez freak

yes ty didn't have time to read his memoir but I agree

16 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

foe spent about 2 hours where it was only fudog and maybe one rank returning with the only opts in game being level 3 and level 126 dihns accounts sitting outside of the cross, and the southeast L corner hours and hours before your ending screenshot. weird story too because i was returning the entire time and i teled in on your ending screenshot. i have multiple pures and switched to one with more cbow charges because i didnt feel like buying more.

you hit 0, 2, and 5 on the cape counter even with the AFK accounts and it was only because we didn't bother logging in level 3's to kill them for a while.

most of you were not online for it but foe was completely out of the fight only a few hours in and instead of taking a fake ending screenshot and dipping like you guys we kept camping you because return rag fights are decided by who lasts the longest (foe ended first.) you guys legit waited for us to get bored killing the same 2 people repeatedly and logged in people called a main clan then called an ending. rage was prepared to go all night and longer. foe broke.

4 minutes ago, H88 said:

foe spent about 2 hours where it was legitimately only fudog and maybe one rank returning with the only opts in game being level 3 and level 126 dihns accounts sitting outside of the cross, and the southeast L corner hours and hours before your ending screenshot. weird story too because i was returning the entire time and i teled in on your ending screenshot.

i can tell you were not at the fight

8 minutes ago, H88 said:

you hit 0, 2, and 5 on the cape counter even with the AFK accounts and it was only because we didn't bother logging in level 3's to kill them for a while.

0 and 2 are simply not true, any of those screenshots had a minimum amount of capes for it to appear set to like 10 and everyone who was at the fight knows that. 5 is the lowest I can find on your screenshots, so that happened yea.

Once again, foe dipped under 10 twice in 13 hours and it lasted for 30 seconds at most.

8 minutes ago, H88 said:

most of you were not online for it but foe was completely out of the fight only a few hours in and instead of taking a fake ending screenshot and dipping like you guys we kept camping you because return rag fights are decided by who lasts the longest (foe ended first.) the only reason our ranks and members logged off was because they got bored of killing the same 2 people returning while your ranks afked at edge and took 25 mins between returns.

Let me explain you how this fight came to be. It was near the end of the trip and clans were ending, you guys had been teleporting and getting raped by foe for 2 hours but since you had a hype topic for the weekend trips and saturday was a disaster too your ranks didn't want to end sunday with a big loss either. 

We then asked for a gdz pkri, both our rank teams were well aware that the actual fight would be a onesided stomp and would turn into rag. As to no surprise it was 70v30 3 minutes in and you all ran into the hut.

The only reason your ranks accepted is because rage is an irrelevant clan with nothing to lose, whereas losing a rag war to rage as foe would be outright embarrassing.

With these conditions we knew once word spread that there was a rag war everyone would come and try to clear foe. 1-2 hours in it was 70v5 on the capecounter, with 40 randoms in rage capes.

After that peak it was only downhill because all the randoms started leaving while foe kept a strong 30-40 unit returning. All your ranks and members knew that there was no hope left after it was just rage alone and it didn't take long until every single one of you broke and left.

30 minutes ago, H88 said:

the only reason our ranks and members logged off was because they got bored of killing the same 2 people returning while your ranks afked at edge and took 25 mins between returns.

i fucking cant bro do you even read what ur typing?

And thanks to everyone who took the time to read my essay. jamz signing out.

4 hours ago, Dynamic said:

nice essay bro. didn't even read it. don't be so bent kid, its just a game.