[AUDIO LEAK] RAGE FULLY CLEARED FROM GDZ 3:47AM MONDAY MORNING FT. FI-SV

lnfamous Jet

2 hours ago, Spiral said:

yeah keep asslicking foe, i'll kill your clan either how l0l and @Infamous Jetyou are a retard but you already know xd 

5902f67f981580d96ab525948c39c071.png

U ain’t shit, you literally had the entire pure community, REV, AF, SV behind your back and you still couldn’t take me down. You’re fucked every weekend if you’re telling me about how I suffercated ur clan Monday morning 3:47AM

Yeah everyone knows you lost, not sure why you're still trying to save face with the community half way through the week. Move on. Maybe focus on trying to have a successful trip next weekend instead of crying about your clans past losses.

Stop spamming the forums like your 4 above posts in a row @lnfamous Jet

You were just warned last week by mods not to do it. You even posted your private message with @Bibiiand the first thing he told you to do was stop doing that.

aVBcxfR.png

This kid really needs to be banned again. Blatant disrepect towards the rules and community mediators / sharkbrew staff. Toxic af...

1 hour ago, Trav said:

Stop spamming the forums like your 4 above posts in a row @lnfamous Jet

You were just warned last week by mods not to do it. You even posted your private message with @Bibiiand the first thing he told you to do was stop doing that.

aVBcxfR.png

This kid really needs to be banned again. Blatant disrepect towards the rules and community mediators / sharkbrew staff. Toxic af...

He is mentally challenged what can u do