Message to my FOE niggas trapped in UB

lnfamous Jet

49 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

And I got my permissions back in 5 hours :D Keep digging into 3 year old topics, so you could win an argument on runescape forums.

Pathetic forum clan.

bruh you refresh these forums every 5 minutes what are you talking about pathetic forum clan lmfao

The past 2 weeks all your posts have been about Rage. you've posted endless propaganda that none of the community believes including your own members 🤣

I haven't seen a bigger victim crybaby like you come along since @Kimwas active on here. Maybe focus on something else that'll actually help you be able to compete with Rage. Recruting, doing midweeks + preps instead of starving your members of action, maybe something other than shitposting and having Rage live in your head rent free Monday - Sunday???

Here's every mention of RAGE highlighted in yellow in your 1st page of post history? Damn you seem triggered lmao

FWop2CF.gif

1 hour ago, Trav said:

bruh you refresh these forums every 5 minutes what are you talking about pathetic forum clan lmfao

The past 2 weeks all your posts have been about Rage. you've posted endless propaganda that none of the community believes including your own members 🤣

I haven't seen a bigger victim crybaby like you come along since @Kimwas active on here. Maybe focus on something else that'll actually help you be able to compete with Rage. Recruting, doing midweeks + preps instead of starving your members of action, maybe something other than shitposting and having Rage live in your head rent free Monday - Sunday???

Here's every mention of RAGE highlighted in yellow in your 1st page of post history? Damn you seem triggered lmao

FWop2CF.gif

Dude is straight up obsessed with us lmao its kinda weird