Message to my FOE niggas trapped in UB

lnfamous Jet

4 hours ago, Trav said:

bruh you refresh these forums every 5 minutes what are you talking about pathetic forum clan lmfao

The past 2 weeks all your posts have been about Rage. you've posted endless propaganda that none of the community believes including your own members 🤣

I haven't seen a bigger victim crybaby like you come along since @Kimwas active on here. Maybe focus on something else that'll actually help you be able to compete with Rage. Recruting, doing midweeks + preps instead of starving your members of action, maybe something other than shitposting and having Rage live in your head rent free Monday - Sunday???

Here's every mention of RAGE highlighted in yellow in your 1st page of post history? Damn you seem triggered lmao

FWop2CF.gif

damn u did @Fake Smiledirty like that man but he's right fake ur a lil to focused on us bro focus more on your own clan and maybe you will win at gdz next time okay bye

9 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

And I got my permissions back in 5 hours :D Keep digging into 3 year old topics, so you could win an argument on runescape forums.

Pathetic forum clan.

forum clan? so what is your clan? is it not forumbased? o m g

And I think if ub closes, they will not even think about going back to foe. there is a reason why ub reopend, and the members left to rejoin ub. same thing with rage when rage reopend.

*ontopic* Fudog calling for aid aay yaya ayyayaya 😂

11 hours ago, H I T T A said:

Bro you are probably the LAST person anyone in this community would hit up for damn near anything unless they need a retard to write an even more retarded topic.

You so mad, your defintely not getting back in foe. Go suck off a different clan - we don’t need deadweight like you in Foe retard

On 1/31/2020 at 5:46 AM, lnfamous Jet said:

You so mad, your defintely not getting back in foe. Go suck off a different clan - we don’t need deadweight like you in Foe retard

Damn retarded member, I mean retired member fudog hurt me feelings :’(