FOE'S SUNDAY P2P: 100 FOE ELITES MURDER RAGE

Fake Smile

vC2Xtzp.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

tGf6nvg.png

0bedb93ac3bb9b90d8bb7b636e3622fe.png

Sunday, 2nd February: Final Ownage Elite massed up 75 elites later peaking at 100 strong for one of the easiest P2P trips in a very long time. Lately we have been getting focused by as many Anti-FOE clans as possible but this has not worried us in the slightest. In fact it gives us the motivation to try harder and that's why today was a walk in the park and it will continue to be. We picked up quite early on in the trip that Rage was planning to hit us with their Maxed Mains and any Main Clans they could convince to aid them. Unfortunately for them, their entire plan backfired and we demolished them all day long forcing them to teleport out and drop numbers until they were forced to end. During this time, FOE stood strong with 100.

We fought Rage at FOG at the start of the trip, and with an entire Main Clan logging in to hit us from behind (funnily enough they don't seem to care about that). We just moved to the west and forced Rage to teleport out when they were reduced to 30 in game after slaughtering their low IQ members. After a regroup, we then moved north towards GDZ but Rage pussied out and walked back down instead of fighting back after crashing Apex + Fatality instead.

We patiently waited for them in multi south of boneyard in a fall-in. They took the bait and rushed from the north and were caught north of the trees in massive clumps. We heard Fatality was preparing to log in behind us from the south so we kept dragging Rage south so that we were in a favourable position when Fatality would log in. As we baited both clans, we managed to have a strong spread of 80 FOE still remaining who forced Rage to teleport out when they realised Fatality logged in underneath them because they were too late. We then fought Fatality 1v1 at CA and held our ground taking the lead and they teleported out when Rage crashed back from the west after getting a full regroup lmfao. A little too late btw.

From this point onwards Rage began to avoid us since we had reached within 5 of their numbers. We spread at CA and waited for Rage and Fatality to rush. We called em out for hiding and then saw them towards the north east. We pushed into them and caught them in massive clumps, surrounding them around ghost hut and thus forcing them to run northwest but we didn't give them any freedom so we kept moving with them. We simply destroyed them here and as they dipped west they realised they had no chance anymore.

After this we chased Rage around the wilderness and hit em off guard multiple times, the biggest one being at West Bandits when we caught them in multiple clumps as they proceeded to then teleport out in embarrassment.

A strong Sunday for FOE and we will only get bigger now. Good luck.

The greatest pure clan in history makes history again.

#1.

ILaFmCC.png

~Real Me

~Deleted

~ Jordai

r3oqRtZ.png

ppTUKne.png

8SS1UD3.png

RKdlAlc.png

ba6ddb157272c4882c09a6cfb3c580b2.png

4848afd1cac91686a52d7b6a49cbecbf.pngTPi9tgL.png0tRkxwm.pngTtFm6rk.pngvNqsy6f.pngL77Nsnc.pngNeLbK3D.png

txlfCKB.png

3pB2auV.png

yEkNUG0.png

IdfRzTX.png

UIU0BY9.png

dfed30c3f783090d8a2f7563580e42e3.png0d2e9299f85a27efe601eda86fb7fcdb.png9b56cd287700ae905039502087acb2e8.png0d32e9b9e258bada6563e7a46759770f.png71af81c7786fbd09967b5e7707ce7581.png

83XBtrr.png

Theis other clans are just big cancer nowadays, Rage is just like Eop, but more cancer trying to hide behind teddy bear shit.

2020 and its getting more dirty every year, now they even flame ingame with mains on rage capes not even trying to hide it they bring mains, propaganda to their members and shit, you fucking think we cant see from our leaks stream your bullshit, almost all of our members seeing it, still spamming some retarded shit?

I have seen a lot, but few years ago I stopped clan vs clan spamming shit, I show my feelings with my dds, get out pussies we are ready

1 minute ago, Real Ep said:

Theis other clans are just big cancer nowadays, Rage is just like Eop, but more cancer trying to hide behind teddy bear shit.

2020 and its getting more dirty every year, now they even flame ingame with mains on rage capes not even trying to hide it they bring mains, propaganda to their members and shit, you fucking think we cant see from our leaks stream your bullshit, almost all of our members seeing it, still spamming some retarded shit?

I have seen a lot, but few years ago I stopped clan vs clan spamming shit, I show my feelings with my dds, get out pussies we are ready

That's just what they like to do. Spread propaganda of things that never happened or twist things around so their members think they're in the right. They won't last for long, my Finnish brother.