FOE'S SUNDAY P2P: 100 FOE ELITES MURDER RAGE

Fake Smile

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the actual fuck are those POV's?????? 100 Pull (so called) and you did nothing!!

And the Pictures, 95% Bank standing and spamming. This topic is a big pile of shit.

6 hours ago, Real Ep said:

Theis other clans are just big cancer nowadays, Rage is just like Eop, but more cancer trying to hide behind teddy bear shit.

2020 and its getting more dirty every year, now they even flame ingame with mains on rage capes not even trying to hide it they bring mains, propaganda to their members and shit, you fucking think we cant see from our leaks stream your bullshit, almost all of our members seeing it, still spamming some retarded shit?

I have seen a lot, but few years ago I stopped clan vs clan spamming shit, I show my feelings with my dds, get out pussies we are ready

Who are you kidding @Real Ep, your whole topic is spamming, including pics and POV's, you do fuck all with your dds 🤣

1 hour ago, Rubik said:

giphy.gif

What the actual fuck are those POV's?????? 100 Pull (so called) and you did nothing!!

And the Pictures, 95% Bank standing and spamming. This topic is a big pile of shit.

Who are you kidding @Real Ep, your whole topic is spamming, including pics and POV's, you do fuck all with your dds 🤣

lmfao hide more from us, then come bark on sharkbrew after.

Who you think you kidding, your clan is infested with mains, aided by "own u" zerk clan and u still getting fucked by foe lmfao

2 hours ago, Rubik said:

giphy.gif

you are properly brainwashed im very impresed by the lack of awareness

1 hour ago, Jordai said:

you ended with 50 ingame, foe ended with 90 l000000000000000000000000l

bro ur salty that we dicked you before, idgaf about wrong intel, everybody knows foe had a 100 pull at the end of the sunday trip; and before that we dictate the pase, y'all we're to slow to crash other fights..

you didn't want to fight down 10 in the beginning, and we don't wanna fight when the trip is actually over. All you could do is spam, and then you guys make a topic about murdering rage, it is actually pretty funny..

Foe ended with 90? and rage with 50? 😂 you keep on lying little boy see you in the next 48 weeks. where we dick you around the wilderness

1 hour ago, IamjohnC said:

bro ur salty that we dicked you before, idgaf about wrong intel, everybody knows foe had a 100 pull at the end of the sunday trip; and before that we dictate the pase, y'all we're to slow to crash other fights..

you didn't want to fight down 10 in the beginning, and we don't wanna fight when the trip is actually over. All you could do is spam, and then you guys make a topic about murdering rage, it is actually pretty funny..

Foe ended with 90? and rage with 50? 😂 you keep on lying little boy see you in the next 48 weeks. where we dick you around the wilderness

cant wait for the next 48 weeks