Looking for a pure clan

Lothaurian

Hey guys, im looking for a pure clan. Recently started a pure and currently lvling up. I was in FOE, EOP and some other clans like 8 years ago when i had a pure. Trying to get back to the nostalgic feeling I guess. Currently 50 att, 62 str, 77 range, 80 magic, 31 pray. Going for 82-85 ranged/magic atleast. Im open for all clans as long as I meet the requirements, but i would prefer clans where everyone isn't maxed out :)

Good luck with what your looking for, #1 pure clan/community is RAGE, but would require working towards a max account.

Sorry about this guy, he's just jealous hes not in RAGE using someone's 'find a clan' post to attempt a flame is just a little sad.

1 hour ago, George Soros said:

Good luck finding a clan that best suits you.

Just don't join Rage or Zenith who are both full on main clans with 0 quality in either server what so ever. 

Again good luck.

47 minutes ago, George Soros said:

Its nothing against Rage. Its valid facts retard. You're bringing more mains than pures to every event you're hosting. You have been infected with the most dog shit, cancerous 4ners in the community who only log on their mains. Your ranks are all mentally weak and beg the members to log into the mains to save any event you host. KYP idiot.  

Once again i am so sorry about him, the jealousy is consuming him.

10 minutes ago, Proccy said:

Come chill with foe bro, daily events + consistantly #1 on weekends

Feel free to try clans like rage but you'll soon see for yourself they rely on mains during trips, its quite cringe but most of their members enjoy using that advantage to win

Sorry about this Hypocrite too.

11 minutes ago, Rubik said:

Good luck with what your looking for, #1 pure clan/community is RAGE, but would require working towards a max account.

Sorry about this guy, he's just jealous hes not in RAGE using someone's 'find a clan' post to attempt a flame is just a little sad.

Again good luck.

Its nothing against Rage. Its valid facts retard. You're bringing more mains than pures to every event you're hosting. You have been infected with the most dog shit, cancerous 4ners in the community who only log on their mains. Your ranks are all mentally weak and beg the members to log into the mains to save any event you host. KYP idiot.  

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

Hey brudda, you're going to need overheads at a bare minimum to participate in any competitive clanning events. 

Not to discourage you, but on top of that, just about every clan today requires you near or approaching max. Like, 75 attack 52 prayer quad 99's maxed. 

8 hours ago, George Soros said:

stfu and KYP u Fucking Rat go get fucked by the real george soros I'm sure that old geezer could help u out and on the plus side ur weak af hiding on a hider account such as that kyp fag

8 hours ago, Proccy said:

Come chill with foe bro, daily events + consistantly #1 on weekends

Feel free to try clans like rage but you'll soon see for yourself they rely on mains during trips, its quite cringe but most of their members enjoy using that advantage to win

yh yh tf u on about mate foe also brings mains to events and consistently get shit on weekends by Rage the #1 clan on of the wilderness stfu kyp u fucking mut dog

17 hours ago, George Soros said:

You clearly haven't been in rage before, but we retaliate. if a clan uses 20-25+ mains in a different world with teamcapes, preparing for the f2p event, what do you think we will do ? it's very obvious.. use mains on us, get mained on.

2 hours ago, IamjohnC said:

You clearly haven't been in rage before, but we retaliate. if a clan uses 20-25+ mains in a different world with teamcapes, preparing for the f2p event, what do you think we will do ? it's very obvious.. use mains on us, get mained on.

LOL!!!! Yeah bro? You're a good little dog repeating that propaganda. Have to be next level retarded to believe any of the bullshit fat niblet feeds his dog shit quality members. 

• 2 weeks later...