Rage's F2P PK Trip | 100+ Bears Crushing The Anti-Rage Alliance

Spiral

1 hour ago, James said:

U guys better start training your agility levels and working on your returning the amount of running laps and dying you cunts have been doing lately is outrageous 

Will be surprised if your 25 def movement hasn't gone 30 in a few weeks the way things have been going lately for rage

Write me another paragraph about how we got you all riled up

4 hours ago, James said:

Pulled 100, has over 150 on cape counter. Sad to see u need to double log into 50 mains to even compete with the likes of Foe and Legacys 100 pull. To bad you cant win up such a great amount of opts lmfao. 

Gj on another losing propaganda topic, u ain't foolin anyone besides your own brain dead members lmfao

You look triggered lmfao. 3 v1 was easy u fatty

7 hours ago, James said:

Pulled 100, has over 150 on cape counter. Sad to see u need to double log into 50 mains to even compete with the likes of Foe and Legacys 100 pull. To bad you cant win up such a great amount of opts lmfao. 

Gj on another losing propaganda topic, u ain't foolin anyone besides your own brain dead members lmfao

*The First Crystal Hally Pure in OSRS

8 hours ago, James said:

100 bears with double logged mains destroyed 100 piss knights double logged on mains, 100 piss birds double logged on mains, and 40 piss tigers wearing piss bird capes at the same time all day long. i returned with 1k arrows on my pure and ran out !!!