Rage's F2P PK Trip | 100+ Bears Crushing The Anti-Rage Alliance

Spiral

Atleast Legacy achieved something this weekend, and that is to hold the worst anniversary in the history of pure clanning.

If i was an LY official i'd be disappointed that my whole trip consisted of having a clan in my cape and foe on the same minimap as us while both clans having 100. utter pig shit clans if you ask me, the boss of pure clanning.

6 hours ago, Trav said:

Rage vs the world baby. Only clan to ever hold a rivalry against the entire scene and still come out ahead 😂. Nobody has ever done it like rage has and I think this is cementing ourselves forever in history as the most dominant pure clan to ever bless the game both OSRS and pre eoc. Gz bears

sup got gwassed 24/7 hahaha 😂 happy retaliation for sup/ly I though you guys loved mains ? and now they are crying about it.

16 minutes ago, TBR said:

Atleast Legacy achieved something this weekend, and that is to hold the worst anniversary in the history of pure clanning.

If i was an LY official i'd be disappointed that my whole trip consisted of having a clan in my cape and foe on the same minimap as us while both clans having 100. utter pig shit clans if you ask me, the boss of pure clanning.

ur rage now? fuck it must suck to relive the treatment CD was given by LY. hopefully rage will last longer before closing

1 hour ago, Pkown said:

ur rage now? fuck it must suck to relive the treatment CD was given by LY. hopefully rage will last longer before closing

We had our focus on bigger things, but smaller, less fortunate braindead clans don't learn the first lesson very well, so this time we won't off.

11 hours ago, Tomke said:

Rage got steamrolled @Rubiksay something shitter lmfao

@Aktual your mom is veca mauka

This kid trying to bait me into bumping the FOExtinct pile of shit topic.

@TomkeIf you going to @ me at least have the bollocks to put some context to your post, this means nothing to anyone. 

17 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

? was this when everyone ended so you could spam at edge "last clan standing" ? 

Surprised that propaganda move still works for your washed up members

Yo @Tomkeyour clan lost

Alsof jij online was op een zaterdag gekke raveteef

2 hours ago, TBR said:

Nothing you say is of any worth. You will forever be known as the guy who got bullied out of his own clan as a leader and then joined the clan that slumped CD in a different era.

You are a joke in this community. I love watching you try harding for a rank. You will never get ranked you 2 faced, weak mental retard LOL