When

When 39 def

Maybe over 30 def is a stretch, but i think 1-30 is logical. From what i've seen, the current scene is essentially 1-25. A maxed 25 def is 107 cb, whereas a max 30 def is 108. Imo, that 1 cb lvl isnt making a huge difference. Once you start seeing 39 def (111 cb), thats excessive and should be considered a main at that point. I think that 108 is solid threshold of pure cb lvl because once you hit 110 you're past the level of a max 75 atk med lvl. But when defining what is "pure" and what is not, you have to establish the criteria: either its agreed that "pure" is 1-5 def (5 max for fuck ups), or "pure" is any account that is limited for a legitimate purpose and/or extra dps output, but that is under 40 def. 

Upgrades (DPS, not including armor) at each "pure" stage. Lets assume for arguments sake 60 atk/52 prayer:

10 def (85 cb): xerician, hard leather body, black defender, slayer helm; 13 def (86 cb): addy gloves; 20 def (87 cb): mystics, mith defender; 25 def (89 cb): frog-leather, infinity; 30 def (90 cb): snakeskin, 3rd age mage, addy defender; 35 def (91 cb): rune gloves, heavy balli/d mace (depending on route).

If you're believer a "pure" is based on best DPS per cb lvl, then the scene should be 1-10 def. If you define pure as a limited account with legitimate DPS upgrades for the cb levels, then theres really no reason that should not include 30 defence. According to this, 13 is bad, as well as 25. For 13 you get addy gloves, but they dont provide an extra max hit. For 25, you get infinity which is seldom used and frog-leather, which does offer added DPS, but its negligible, for 2 cb lvls, which is pretty nuts for only those upgrades. So if you agree that 25 is pure, how come not 30? For 1 added combat level you get 3 DPS upgrades (which are significantly more useful than the 25 def upgrades), whereas when you decide on 25 instead of 20, you get 2 added cb lvls for only 2. By this logic, 13 and 25 def shouldn't be considered pure, because its added cb levels for minimal DPS upgrades, whereas 10, 20 and 30 offer significant upgrades (if you look at 10 to 20, excluding 13, you get addy gloves in addition to mith defender and mystics). 35 would max at 110 cb, which imo once you're past the level of a potential max med you need to accept that its no longer in the pure realm.

Furthermore, addy armor is much closer to mithril, than mithril is to iron:

iron plate: +21 (stab), +12 (slash), +20 (crush), +20 (range); mith plate: +46, +44, +48, +44; addy plate: +65, +63, +55, +63 (all of these give -6 mage def)

iron to mith is +25, +22, +28, +24; whereas mith to addy is +19, +19, +7, +19. So, if you believe that 1-25 is pure, but not 1-30 and one of your arguments is that addy is too strong, you're stupid. Mith is signficantly stronger than iron, than addy is to mith. 

Either the scene should be 1-5, or 1-30. This is my view, prove me wrong. And if you just say "addy is brocollied" or shit like that, its because you know you're wrong and cant argue the facts. Sit 

50 minutes ago, When 39 def said:

Maybe over 30 def is a stretch, but i think 1-30 is logical. From what i've seen, the current scene is essentially 1-25. A maxed 25 def is 107 cb, whereas a max 30 def is 108. Imo, that 1 cb lvl isnt making a huge difference. Once you start seeing 39 def (111 cb), thats excessive and should be considered a main at that point. I think that 108 is solid threshold of pure cb lvl because once you hit 110 you're past the level of a max 75 atk med lvl. But when defining what is "pure" and what is not, you have to establish the criteria: either its agreed that "pure" is 1-5 def (5 max for fuck ups), or "pure" is any account that is limited for a legitimate purpose and/or extra dps output, but that is under 40 def. 

Upgrades (DPS, not including armor) at each "pure" stage. Lets assume for arguments sake 60 atk/52 prayer:

10 def (85 cb): xerician, hard leather body, black defender, slayer helm; 13 def (86 cb): addy gloves; 20 def (87 cb): mystics, mith defender; 25 def (89 cb): frog-leather, infinity; 30 def (90 cb): snakeskin, 3rd age mage, addy defender; 35 def (91 cb): rune gloves, heavy balli/d mace (depending on route).

If you're believer a "pure" is based on best DPS per cb lvl, then the scene should be 1-10 def. If you define pure as a limited account with legitimate DPS upgrades for the cb levels, then theres really no reason that should not include 30 defence. According to this, 13 is bad, as well as 25. For 13 you get addy gloves, but they dont provide an extra max hit. For 25, you get infinity which is seldom used and frog-leather, which does offer added DPS, but its negligible, for 2 cb lvls, which is pretty nuts for only those upgrades. So if you agree that 25 is pure, how come not 30? For 1 added combat level you get 3 DPS upgrades (which are significantly more useful than the 25 def upgrades), whereas when you decide on 25 instead of 20, you get 2 added cb lvls for only 2. By this logic, 13 and 25 def shouldn't be considered pure, because its added cb levels for minimal DPS upgrades, whereas 10, 20 and 30 offer significant upgrades (if you look at 10 to 20, excluding 13, you get addy gloves in addition to mith defender and mystics). 35 would max at 110 cb, which imo once you're past the level of a potential max med you need to accept that its no longer in the pure realm.

iron plate: +21 (stab), +12 (slash), +20 (crush), +20 (range); mith plate: +46, +44, +48, +44; addy plate: +65, +63, +55, +63 (all of these give -6 mage def)

iron to mith is +25, +22, +28, +24; whereas mith to addy is +19, +19, +7, +19. So, if you believe that 1-25 is pure, but not 1-30 and one of your arguments is that addy is too strong, you're stupid. Mith is signficantly stronger than iron, than addy is to mith. 

Either the scene should be 1-5, or 1-30. This is my view, prove me wrong. And if you just say "addy is brocollied" or shit like that, its because you know you're wrong and cant argue the facts. Sit 

dam. these are facts 

3 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

It is already here. Wtf u on?

It is the combat level that makes us HPC.

The average combat levels rn is around 90 lol A lot of them being 107s. Which is HPC already

So why not let it go up to 108? why do you fools cry over 1 combat level when you already letting 25 def which doesn't even make sense as a build

5 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Just go zerk, why are you crying over your addy daddies. 30+ def is not a pure. It has been 1-25def since 2004 lol

1-25 since 2004? thats just blatantly untrue lmao. Theres been 30+ def up until only a couple years ago and if you disagree just check any clanning vid from 2018/2017 and earlier lol. 

I like addy daddies. I'm not bothered if the scene changes or not, ive got 1 def pures i can use to clan anyway. It just doesnt make sense to me. if you think 20-25 is pure but not 30 you're an idiot lmao

All i was looking for was a legitimate reason as to why the scene is 1-25 rather than either 1-39 or 1-5. Clearly no one can provide an actual reason loooool

3 hours ago, When 39 def said:

1-25 since 2004? thats just blatantly untrue lmao. Theres been 30+ def up until only a couple years ago and if you disagree just check any clanning vid from 2018/2017 and earlier lol. 

I like addy daddies. I'm not bothered if the scene changes or not, ive got 1 def pures i can use to clan anyway. It just doesnt make sense to me. if you think 20-25 is pure but not 30 you're an idiot lmao

All i was looking for was a legitimate reason as to why the scene is 1-25 rather than either 1-39 or 1-5. Clearly no one can provide an actual reason loooool

30-39 def was cancer and only infested the scene with even more mains.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:54 AM, When 39 def said:

This is actually a really good argument. 

I'm all for 1-30, addy daddies, but no 39. Not again.