Rage Gets Spit on 3 Days in a Row - FOE's P2P midweek ft. rage, Zenith

Fake Smile

1 hour ago, Ajs my cub said:

declare a prep against RAGE, all that talk and crying about mains show us you have balls pussies. 

55 minutes ago, B S A said:

FOE we are waiting. Call the prep. RIght here right now publicly. FOE are a bunch of pussies when shit gets real. 

I publicly declare a f2p & p2p fullout this saturday & sunday, 2pm est, @ gdz

cya there pussies, bring as many mains as u can

25 minutes ago, K2P said:

APEX left their mark on your ranks when it comes to matched opts lmfao, scary ass kids fuck your full out, sup and ly will dishonor their clan by taking off their capes to focus pink. just a friendly reminder on 1-26-2020 RAGE cleared foe at GDZ, our hill little homie.

1 hour ago, K2P said:

Why gdz though we already won that fight?? Plus if we did fight again you would bring the likes of sv mains to help your cause stfu you fake ass pure clan go back to rs3 and learn how to pure clan without mains for once.. I'd love to see it main free from you just maybe if you could one day but that'll never happen.. You guys are foe have a moto that is never cheat never lie Well guess what you broke those rules!!!

4 hours ago, K2P said:

Lol are you going to fake end? That's all foe is good at is braindead ragging to finish fake ending. You bring more mains than Rage silly. Drop the mains and lets go CW. Everyone knows FOE won't do it. 

4 hours ago, B S A said:

Lol are you going to fake end? That's all foe is good at is braindead ragging to finish fake ending. You bring more mains than Rage silly. Drop the mains and lets go CW. Everyone knows FOE won't do it. 

You have nothing left now lmaooo

Banned from wilderness, so you're replying on CW haha. It is funny seeing your excuses change every weekend.

14 hours ago, F3ar said:

Why gdz though we already won that fight?? Plus if we did fight again you would bring the likes of sv mains to help your cause stfu you fake ass pure clan go back to rs3 and learn how to pure clan without mains for once.. I'd love to see it main free from you just maybe if you could one day but that'll never happen.. You guys are foe have a moto that is never cheat never lie Well guess what you broke those rules!!!

11 hours ago, B S A said:

15 hours ago, Ajs my cub said:

APEX left their mark on your ranks when it comes to matched opts lmfao, scary ass kids fuck your full out, sup and ly will dishonor their clan by taking off their capes to focus pink. just a friendly reminder on 1-26-2020 RAGE cleared foe at GDZ, our hill little homie.

so fucking funny how yall get buttfucked in the wild and now you cry for safe clw

5 hours ago, K2P said:

so fucking funny how yall get buttfucked in the wild and now you cry for safe clw

I don't see any rape happening wtf u talkin bout mate I never said clw either retard stfu u foe spastic sv looking ass wannabe kyp before I smoke u again at gdz u fucking rat :spit:🐀