:kekw: v2

lookwhatidid

6 hours ago, DilL said:

for clans that pull 70+ on weekends, pulling your BEST 20 to a big mini is a true testament of matched quality.

gz fo

What do you expect dude? Most clans always pull way lower to cwa, and then its natural to bring your best warriors and those who actually attend inners/cwa stuff init? All clans does that.  I dont get why you crying. We didnt even have all our best there.. We literally had to sit ppl against Ly after... 

47 minutes ago, ceZa said:

What do you expect dude? Most clans always pull way lower to cwa, and then its natural to bring your best warriors and those who actually inners/cwa stuff init? All clans does that.  I dont get why you crying. We didnt even have all our best there.. We literally had to sit ppl against Ly after... 

would be interesting to see a 50v50 both servers between both of yall

gj on the dub

10 hours ago, ceZa said:

What do you expect dude? Most clans always pull way lower to cwa, and then its natural to bring your best warriors and those who actually attend inners/cwa stuff init? All clans does that.  I dont get why you crying. We didnt even have all our best there.. We literally had to sit ppl against Ly after... 

crying? nigga i just complimented your clan lmfao