Thanks for attending, Rage!

Erik

24 minutes ago, Trav said:

I like how this is focused on Rage when they prepped Apex. Rage really living in all these losers minds lmfao thanks for the free sharkbrew clout

You say this, yet you don't mention the fact you massed up to watch FOE prep then dipped after you realized you fucked up.

2 hours ago, IamjohnC said:

I just come online to read this non-sense damn, these little boys must be tilted because they didn't get pussy..

u just won something congrats it's not a biggie... 😂 anyway you will lose it faster then it took you to obtain it hahaha so i'll just wait and let it all play out.

I wouldn't talk about not getting pussy considering your clan massed up just to watch a prep they're not involved in. Way to spend Valentine's day innit.

5 minutes ago, Final Ownage Elite said:

You say this, yet you don't mention the fact you massed up to watch FOE prep then dipped after you realized you fucked up.

and? Foe members watched us prep FI yesterday and we didn't mention it l0l. What's your point of focusing on Rage? You prepped Apex 🤡. Rage really living in your head rent free lmfao

gz rage

Just now, Trav said:

and? Foe members watched us prep FI yesterday and we didn't mention it l0l. What's your point of focusing on Rage? You prepped Apex 🤡. Rage really living in your head rent free lmfao

At the end of the day FOE is winning and you're on the sidelines cheerleading. Keep commenting on FOE topics, free +1's.

11 hours ago, Dynamic said:

u should have seen ur desperate clanmates cheerleading in the portal lmao

you also have desperate clanmates watching our prep's it's not something special? 😂 but whatever dude have fun @ foe 😆

@Erik I wasn't online you little monkey haha rip swedish pussy
@Jordai
You're learning to be an adult.. give it some time.

1 hour ago, IamjohnC said:

you also have desperate clanmates watching our prep's it's not something special? 😂 but whatever dude have fun @ foe 😆

@Erik I wasn't online you little monkey haha rip swedish pussy
@Jordai
You're learning to be an adult.. give it some time.

You as in your clan, I don't know you and you seem irrelevant, don't flatter yourself!