How fucking bad are u rage lmfao

YOOITZKID

Truly pathetic results from RAGE clan today. 

We offered good clean pure fights to start the trip off, but that idea quickly dissolved as RAGE decided to rush FOE with mains + a main clan in their cape. 

No matter how many mains you bring, no matter how many clans you team with, no matter how many opts you may come up in a fight. YOU WILL NOT OUTLAST US. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

We have been doing this shit longer than you have been in a clan, you are not strong, you are not special, you are just another victim. 

Know Your Place Rats

2 hours ago, Lando said:

you guys did laps for an hour + straight lol. ez smoke

2my17ci.png

You decided to call fi and log in with 50 mains. In the end we never left the fight and you guys left the world wahahah

Easy win for FOE tbh

it's very easy, I log in with foe capes on my mains, then I claim hey! foe uses mains.

If your leaders think they have a safe rank chat their wrong. You use mains & prepare, what do you think we said to our members? mains est graves until foe decide to use too and yep they did. so taste your own flavour kiddo ;)

12 hours ago, Moni said:

Y'all brought this upon urselves, neither clan shud cry bout mains

How? We had main free action for months. Once it became a rivalry they started bringing them and we didn't even retaliate with mains until they started bringing 30+