Good job guys, I think you're bringing it back

Broxxx

3 minutes ago, Erik said:

Foe clan were east of you waiting for you to man up

lmao puss!

????? you guys ran away and instead of coming back you left? Looks like Rage won again. It's unfortunate that this time you broke only after 5 hours, you could of at least made up for it since you guys broke last time only 13 hours into a fight on Sunday... FOE big runnerman clan

5 minutes ago, Trav said:

????? you guys ran away and instead of coming back you left? Looks like Rage won again. It's unfortunate that this time you broke only after 5 hours, you could of at least made up for it since you guys broke last time only 13 hours into a fight on Sunday... FOE big runnerman clan

You seem mad buddy write another essay!

foe kings 

2 hours ago, Rubik said:

Rage setup v FOExtinct 

cc6c9ee2110e286a842d6daecec746d3.png

Legit didn't fight back for the first 3 hours.

I'm completely un-biased when it comes to both clans but I bet this was probably on one of ya mains.. every weekend I see half as much mains in 9 capes as I do pures.. ya clan is doing good and pulling well but ya gotta stop the cap and accept a L for once and lay low off the mains.. giving clans sv/cd vibes, that ain't good lol!

8 minutes ago, D U M P said:

I'm completely un-biased when it comes to both clans but I bet this was probably on one of ya mains.. every weekend I see half as much mains in 9 capes as I do pures.. ya clan is doing good and pulling well but ya gotta stop the cap and accept a L for once and lay low off the mains.. giving clans sv/cd vibes, that ain't good lol!

That was a joke based on the FACT on how much running they was doing, get back to after you see the POV. I do appreciate an unbiased opinion, but again a joke yeah?!?