Good job guys, I think you're bringing it back

Broxxx

11 hours ago, Trav said:

1QkOijE.png

sad to see FOE stoop to such low tactics today! I guess it's the only way they can compete lmfao

l0l youre funny..what do you expect us to do when you guys bring 50+ mains from the start til the end then try to claim a fake W? cmonbruh you gotta do better than that.

1 hour ago, ceZa said:

l0l youre funny..what do you expect us to do when you guys bring 50+ mains from the start til the end then try to claim a fake W? cmonbruh you gotta do better than that.

didn't ask but damn your clan + the five others you held hands with got smoked today lmao! Can't believe you listen to the propaganda your rank team creates trying to convince you that you didn't take another massive L today 🤣 

3 hours ago, ceZa said:

what do you expect us to do when you have mains in your pre mass and stand around at our massing telling us to bring mains? l0l cmon bruh i know a lot of the foe members' mains rsns.