FOE #1 F2P SATURDAY - 80 ELITES END RAGE IN 4 HOURS. UNBEATABLE.

Final Ownage Elite

vC2Xtzp.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

tGf6nvg.png

Saturday, 15th February: Final Ownage Elite massed up 80 elites later peaking at 92. We were informed Rage were planning to use NH tactics in attempts to dethrone us. FOE knew full well a cheap attempt was inevitable and we prepared to be hit any moment by multiple clans.

Our readiness left us at no shock when we saw the Anti-FOE alliance rush our fall-in. As to no surprise Rage and Fatality would support each other while trying to dismantle FOE. After only 30 minutes, FOE easily removed Fatality from the fight, we fought with all our heart and in a long and well-endured battle, FOE held their ground and dismantled the 1v2 war, leaving only Rage as opponents. FOE pushed the fight to corp cave and baited Rage into a cycle war. After an hour of constant pressure from Final Ownage Elite, Rage realized they weren't going to win this battle and quickly ran to singles to regroup. We continued the onslaught in singles killing all of their pures showcasing why FOE is the single strongest pure clan on the face of the earth.

In an effortless display, Final Ownage Elite pushed Rage to fog and began to annihilate the enemy oppositions. The fight sparked into a cluster and FOE took the opportunity to showcase our superior quality to the rest of the pure community. After only 4 hours of easily destroying Rage, they booked it north in an effort to end the fight. We took the opportunity to finish this dogshit clan and soon hit 90 on the cape counter, Rage would swiftly be dismantled to 19 pures and disbursed to end their trip.

We ended the day, once again, as the last pure clan in wilderness further proving that we are the strongest.

We are ready for this again tomorrow and this time it will be even easier.

We Will NEVER Fucking Break.

5ac238671782b6f8da0fe6a3ffe9ec65.png

ILaFmCC.png

~Erik

~K2P

~Real Me

~NFNC

~King Jofrrey

~Isaak

~Jordai

r3oqRtZ.png

UdBt3La.png

aJfRUhh.png

DVN0gpl.png

KT3Dxij.png

9a18dda5cd2e1674e71491be712d2441.png

e62062f795c113fa184f59a98d2a62f2.png

0e357059afb4510e2933a613687aa143.png

54dc6304ea9c0d0eaaa932e21e3822d9.png

GM0tDpy.png

YASrk1L.png

2mHDo7x.png

8a0341bbb777b9d1f307f7deb09d9e9a.png

a81e2e2094724e7e1ca085ba05cbc114.png

QzrKRKd.png

c5q4izi.png

rktnE0m.png

ZiSIHEe.png

xefdU9N.png

79Gzu1o.png

vyy274V.png

36cf229eac1e3e641eaf4fbd9936bcf9.png

s6Er6JB.png

5ac238671782b6f8da0fe6a3ffe9ec65.png

1 minute ago, Dynamic said:

Rage can never beat foe, they can only get a capecounter screenshot with an entire main clan aiding them. Once they left we took control and broke all ur fragile members.

you dident control shit, wha you just said is what your clan did should i provide the funny lvl 40s in your cape boosting cape counter? or dojo in your capes? or sup and ly names? lmfao

1 minute ago, Ajs my cub said:

you dident control shit, wha you just said is what your clan did should i provide the funny lvl 40s in your cape boosting cape counter? or dojo in your capes? or sup and ly names? lmfao

no shit lol we are fighting cancer with cancer now

18 minutes ago, Ajs my cub said:

lmfao your a victim 

you logged in on 60 mains, fi kids and bunch of other foe haters in your cape and you cry about we had ppl in foe capes?? :blobshake:😂

21 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

lmfao your a victim 

you logged in on 60 mains, fi kids and bunch of other foe haters in your cape and you cry about we had ppl in foe capes?? :blobshake:😂

fi had the balls to stay in their own cape, sad to say i cant say that for the rest such as ly and sup.