Rage leader cries like a bitch then shit talks his own members after they rage quit

George Soros

USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL USER LEFT YOUR CHANNEL 

yo @Logic man you're fucking stupid man, youre one-- y-you're one of the people that takes 10 minutes to get in game. if everyone- i-if everyone has a brain, you can do what i want to do it just requires a brain to do what i want you guys to do. obviously some ppl dont have ityo @Logic man you're fucking stupid man, youre one-- y-you're one of the people that takes 10 minutes to get in game. if everyone- i-if everyone has a brain, you can do what i want to do it just requires a brain to do what i want you guys to do. obviously some ppl dont have ityo @Logic man you're fucking stupid man, youre one-- y-you're one of the people that takes 10 minutes to get in game. if everyone- i-if everyone has a brain, you can do what i want to do it just requires a brain to do what i want you guys to do. obviously some ppl dont have ityo @Logic man you're fucking stupid man, youre one-- y-you're one of the people that takes 10 minutes to get in game. if everyone- i-if everyone has a brain, you can do what i want to do it just requires a brain to do what i want you guys to do. obviously some ppl dont have ityo @Logic man you're fucking stupid man, youre one-- y-you're one of the people that takes 10 minutes to get in game. if everyone- i-if everyone has a brain, you can do what i want to do it just requires a brain to do what i want you guys to do. obviously some ppl dont have it