[1v5] Rage Destroy FO+GodMob+Dojo+Sup+LY

Logic

5 hours ago, Sm0ky said:

Quote from foc propaganda topic

'"After a 30 minute cluster, Rage began to break and dropped to 50 on the cape counter and fled north to get a regroup"

f6d3c842eda80affbd39067ab31864a8.pngw9cEr9m.png

Yikes no  one belives ur shitty clan anymore

2020 will be a dogshit year for the eagles

4 minutes ago, whores said:

flameoff, but the amount of rune/mains I see in these pics/vids is really a sad thing to see in the pure community..

Yeah it was sad last Saturday when we didn't have any mains at the start and fo hit us with them right off the bat at CA. We had sharkbrew high ups who I won't name on our trip who wanted to come witness it and they agree that fo engaged mains first and started the main warfare. They wanted this. You do stupid shit you win stupid prizes lol. 

7 minutes ago, Trav said:

Yeah it was sad last Saturday when we didn't have any mains at the start and fo hit us with them right off the bat at CA. We had sharkbrew high ups who I won't name on our trip who wanted to come witness it and they agree that fo engaged mains first and started the main warfare. They wanted this. You do stupid shit you win stupid prizes lol. 

eitherwayyy, its a damn shame, but the only way to prove the real victor is a fullout CWA event.. id sure like to see that in the near future.

I love that the Fo POV's are 5 mins of spamming at the end, and show RAGE on top of them the remainder of the vid. Also contradict what their members are posting. Claiming we ran, when we dragging them north, and then they run to CA telespot shouting RAGE cleared??

@Final Ownage Elite Can you explain why your own POV's don't back up your aftermath and what your members are saying, or are they asked to suicide on here too.