Most Unbiased Opinon on Rage vs Foe.

Tannie

Fight started CA with Foe down 50- on Cape counter.

(Taken from your own POV) 132 - 81

efdd38ff4c3cb9a5d3148bb51e2df645.jpg

Fact 1. Rage pushed foe to Lvl 6 ditch for 10mins with a +100 on cape counter. (including all the mains)

4044e783dd4da8d8985fd902b5e5c74b.jpg

Fact 2. Foe then brought it back to 100v100 and pushed rage all the way back to Corp. (see proof below)

noticed this guy was attacking me smh, what was he thinking, im the greatest f2p rag tank ever.

e7dd3d39444d876fda550d4ac1f24cea.jpg

Fact 3. Foe then went ca to get pray while rage stood on corp and spammed 165 ending but does not rush Foe at CA, claiming a fake win?

1de44a8b28792f52a27c4245d8f851e8.gif

57f06562819d37e55ef89978a2beadaa.jpg

Proof of Foe at CA while rage stood at corp but scared to rush foe at ca lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyManlySowHassaanChop

"Rage is claiming they won but i don't think they won when there is a 120 people sitting right here waiting to be hit"

Fact 4. Rage then logged out and went to hit lower pulling clans in singles then when Foe comes looking for them. They run into a safezone and bankstand lmfao?

20cd4ce2551383420ee09b3500ca892e.gif

h0w tha fuk d0 u spam 'r u ready for another beating' then proceed to run straight into safezone? l000000000000000l

61d43241fe3ffbeacca7e569cd306c51.gif

Proof of Rage running even opts into safezone l0

c46880b8f3e80b51bbfcf014c684edaa.gif

Fact 5. Rage then bank stand for 1hour, spamming other clans in edge rather than stepping into dangerous area where foe could hit them?

Proof: Rage members knows lmfa0.

tldr: rage pulls more than foe at the start and fight them, but when foe starts bringing it back, rage runs and hide. i wonder what kind of weak rank mentality is happening in rage, this is actually worst than eop. it only took me 30mins returning in 3 rag mains to make rage hide lmfa000.

on a very non-biased opinion, i think foe is the better clan here. in terms of quality and mentality. i think that is why u cant beat foe in preps lmfao. 

no quality shit clan that relies on purely numbers hhhhhhh.

i have 3 questions for rage's rank.

1. why did u not hit foe at ca with 165 to 120? what kind of win is logging out with +40, this is a dangerous pvp game, not hiding game.

2. why did u run from foe in pvp w371 from barb to singles to SAFEZONE EDGEVILLAGE BANK lmfa0?? are u a safezone pvm clan?

3. what will u do tonite when foe hits u again, r u g0nna tele n hide? 😞

see u tonite.

Embarrasing performance by Rage yet again lmfao. They were up that much on capecounter but still chose to dip out in less than an hour cause they know they cant break/outlast us. Really patethic by Rage with that pull including 50+ mains to start hitting lower pulling clans instead of standing their ground against the only clan that matches their pull.  Weak pure, erm, I mean main clan. 

It has been like this for weeks. Rage saturdays literally revolve around getting a capecounter screenshot with as many as possible and then looking for a way to end the fight instead of fighting it out.

They can't win clanwars, can't win without mains, can't win rag wars, when they close all they have to look back at is some 170 capecounter screenshots while they had 80 on ts. This has to be the most pathetic clan to date.

28 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

It has been like this for weeks. Rage saturdays literally revolve around getting a capecounter screenshot with as many as possible and then looking for a way to end the fight instead of fighting it out.

They can't win clanwars, can't win without mains, can't win rag wars, when they close all they have to look back at is some 170 capecounter screenshots while they had 80 on ts. This has to be the most pathetic clan to date.