Most Unbiased Opinon on Rage vs Foe.

Tannie

bro your a mute in foe, it's funny that you even wear that cape 😂

Sup/foe what else chinaman? fearless x10 ? killing you for the 2nd time was easy! 

respond to me if your mad. with your unbiased opinion haha! u where actually mad while making this topic.

Good one 😂

4 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

bro your a mute in foe, it's funny that you even wear that cape 😂

Sup/foe what else chinaman? fearless x10 ? killing you for the 2nd time was easy! 

respond to me if your mad. with your unbiased opinion L MA OOOO

i think u r mad thats y u flame instead of responding but ty for sharkdollars.

23 minutes ago, keefn said:

lmfao who's this washed up garbage 💩 How many dead FO pigeons does it take to make 1 aftermath topic... We know - you lost yesterday big time and your propaganda is just as weak as sup and ly

BTW has danny sacked up to lead a trip since his last attempt? holy fuk gwasssss l000l

1 hour ago, IamjohnC said:

yeah without chinaman, I think you wouldn't even set a foot beyond fog. quote me if you think ur irrelevant

1 hour ago, IamjohnC said:

2016 relevant 2020 irrelevant. #chinaman

@holydreamsI think you need a new alliance or unmute this boy before he starts crying

@TannieI hope they payed you

johnc son, how 1 post u said im irrelevant, 1 post u say without me foe cant set foot beyond fog. y reply 'quote me if u think ur irrelevant'

lmfao u are born from envy l0000000l, ev j0hnC lmfao talking about relevancy lmfao

Fact 2. Foe then brought it back to 100v100 and pushed rage all the way back to Corp. (see proof below)

noticed this guy was attacking me smh, what was he thinking, im the greatest f2p rag tank ever.

Fact 3. Foe then went ca to get pray while rage stood on corp and spammed 165 ending but does not rush Foe at CA, claiming a fake win?

Proof of Foe at CA while rage stood at corp but scared to rush foe at ca lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyManlySowHassaanChop

"Rage is claiming they won but i don't think they won when there is a 120 people sitting right here waiting to be hit"

big text since you're doing that too. idk if you're delusional or just haven't seen the video yet but you left out a lot of important things around this part of your post. first of all, rage called to go to corp and foe made no such call. foe did not push rage to corp; foe got pushed to level 2 wilderness; rage dropped what they're doing and took it to corp because we're bored of foe avoiding us by sitting level 2 wildy every saturday trip.

second, you left out the part where foe rushed rage at corp hill, then after dropping opts rapidly called to leave corp hill in under 1 minute. their caller's voice cracked in nervousness. they did not  go immediately to CA to get prayer, they rushed corp first, got clapped, and called for their members to run off screen wile in combat.

they also did not get prayer when going to CA. it's not in the video but i was in their fall in, and it's also very evident from the audio. they went to corp tele spot and took spams without going to altar, waited 5+ minutes for rage to leave wildy to hit other clans, and then walked to CA to get fake spams.

unlike Tannie's fantasy novel, everything in my post is all on video + audio check it out

Edited just now by H88 (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, Moni said:

Ngl regardless if u went to get pray or not the fact that they left is a loss

audio leak shows they didn't go to CA to get pray, they went to get spams after U-Turning from a fight at CA. they don't tell their members to get prayer on the audio, they tell their members excuses why they "won" and told them to get spams.
even if they did leave to get prayer, it means they were afraid to fight rage (who were out of prayer) without it.
while foe got spams, rage hit clans.
they would have a case to make if they didn't try to fight rage at corp and then ran away, before going CA.

foe is just big mad that rage didn't sit level 2 wildy until foe's ally clans ended their trips 100%

unbiased this is fo's audio from corp hill fight

ON 3 WE'RE GOING TO GO SOUTH ON 3 1....2...3....
COME SOUTH NOW
COME SOUTH
COME SOUTH NOW
COME SOUTH
COME SOUTH
COME SOUTH NOW COME SOUTH
LISTEN C-C-C-*voice cracks*COME ALL THE WAY SOUTH STOP ON THE TREE LINE STOP ON THE TREE LINE LEVEL 16 STOP ON THE TREE LINE LEVEL 16
HAVE YOUR RANGE OUT WE DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING
STOP AT LEVEL 16 WILD AND DONT MOVE, EVERYBODY
EVERYBODY WALK TO THE TELE SPOT (EAST EAST EAST)
ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS TO TELE
"THEY'RE THE ONES RUNNING FROM US"