Most Unbiased Opinon on Rage vs Foe.

Tannie

3 hours ago, Goop said:

I'm in neither; both are shit and full of trash f2p mains that don't return after death. I also think you're trash and washed up and also can't pull mains tannie. Joffrey outpulled you.

But even more trash is @Eevee .'s clan

Edit: tannie this is your poorest topic yet

Not really sure what went through that hollow head of yours when you made this comment, but I’m not in a clan.

I’d say your comment is the poorest piece of content in this thread, but feel free to to try again. Just don’t try too hard, I wouldn’t want you to give yourself a migraine from overstressing that reptilian brain of yours.

6 minutes ago, Eevee said:

Not really sure what went through that hollow head of yours when you made this comment, but I’m not in a clan.

I’d say your comment is the poorest piece of content in this thread, but feel free to to try again. Just don’t try too hard, I wouldn’t want you to give yourself a migraine from overstressing that reptilian brain of yours.

Mwah mwah gimme kiss bb 

Unban me and ill show you poor quakity banter tiny

Nice member number and join date btw, stay on topic dont stray too far babe

Back on topic: tannie is gay

crazy how the only people defending rage are their own delusional members. that clans on life support rn fr... sad to see them go from a promising start to being the absolute lowest quality clan in a span of like 6 months. although it's probably to be expected of a clan consisting solely of revtards and rejects from other clans

6 hours ago, Goop said:

Poor b8 man, you're legit washed up you're vietman now not chinaman

Elit3 gets chinaman rank back and hes half retarded and deaf

lmfa0 look at u, how do u even relate a flame from chinaman to vietman and theres is no connection with elit3 l0

all i know is, u founder eop, kicked by ur own clan and i closed it. was fkn ez xD

6 hours ago, Warbow said:

You are 1 stupid person. I never mentioned anything about foe vs rage, and have no care to. No one wins in the wilderness because both clans produce propaganda. The only way to factually beat someone on runescape.com is through a prep. 

also you can’t to be apart of a rivalry, and not have bias.

dont @ me about rage vs foe. I don’t care. I’m only in the main scene

? im not apart of this rivalry, i cant lose rivalries lol

i mean propaganda and all sorts of nonsense aint my style. i product actual facts with evidence from both POV to back it up. prep? if rage would run away from foe with a +40, what makes u think they would prep foe even opts in cwa l0l

19 hours ago, Goop said:

Mwah mwah gimme kiss bb 

Unban me and ill show you poor quakity banter tiny

Nice member number and join date btw, stay on topic dont stray too far babe

Back on topic: tannie is gay

how do u feel when ur 10year old clan got closed by a gaymen, do u feel the heat and madness, rushing thru ur drainage blood cells then u couldnt take it, had to get ur ass kicked by bringing in eevee l0l0l