Most Unbiased Opinon on Rage vs Foe.

Tannie

7 hours ago, Dynamic said:

It has been like this for weeks. Rage saturdays literally revolve around getting a capecounter screenshot with as many as possible and then looking for a way to end the fight instead of fighting it out.

They can't win clanwars, can't win without mains, can't win rag wars, when they close all they have to look back at is some 170 capecounter screenshots while they had 80 on ts. This has to be the most pathetic clan to date.

Accurate

5 hours ago, Tannie said:

johnc son, how 1 post u said im irrelevant, 1 post u say without me foe cant set foot beyond fog. y reply 'quote me if u think ur irrelevant'

lmfao u are born from envy l0000000l, ev j0hnC lmfao talking about relevancy lmfao

exactly i'm born from envy so? xD  I'm not running around like a headless chicken like you.. and offcourse I had to tease you into quoting me again, because you only lasted 10min beyond fog, so try again next weekend little chinaman.

I've only started pure clanning since 2k16 and I dicked you around ever since. xlpc & lpc.

stop being such a fanboy

6 hours ago, keefn said:

lmfao who's this washed up garbage 💩 How many dead FO pigeons does it take to make 1 aftermath topic... We know - you lost yesterday big time and your propaganda is just as weak as sup and ly

BTW has danny sacked up to lead a trip since his last attempt? holy fuk gwasssss l000l

i only know i smoked ur damn ass at gdz today lmfa0 and u still aint answering my questions

6 hours ago, Bruta said:

ur ex eop slaving for fo now......

u need to get ur facts right

4 hours ago, H88 said:

4 hours ago, H88 said:

audio leak shows they didn't go to CA to get pray, they went to get spams after U-Turning from a fight at CA. they don't tell their members to get prayer on the audio, they tell their members excuses why they "won" and told them to get spams.
even if they did leave to get prayer, it means they were afraid to fight rage (who were out of prayer) without it.
while foe got spams, rage hit clans.
they would have a case to make if they didn't try to fight rage at corp and then ran away, before going CA.

foe is just big mad that rage didn't sit level 2 wildy until foe's ally clans ended their trips 100%

l0000000l why do u type so much but avoid my main question???

1. why did u not hit foe at ca with 165 to 120? what kind of win is logging out with +40, this is a dangerous pvp game, not hiding game.

2. why did u run from foe in pvp w371 from barb to singles to SAFEZONE EDGEVILLAGE BANK lmfa0?? are u a safezone pvm clan?

it doesnt matter what u say, the facts is u didnt hit foe when they ran to ca, u pull north, call a spam and logged out l00000000000000l

On 2/25/2020 at 9:37 PM, Warbow said:

Imagine saying “most unbiased” as you are actively involved in this rivalry! Absolute idiot. It’s ok to have a biased view point

its unbiased when no rage members could come up with any facts to debute me lmfao

25 minutes ago, Tannie said:

its unbiased when no rage members could come up with any facts to debute me lmfao

Does not matter whether you are right or wrong (even though this is an opinion. You can’t determine who is winning in runescape.com unless you have a prep) Bias is bias

I'm in neither; both are shit and full of trash f2p mains that don't return after death. I also think you're trash and washed up and also can't pull mains tannie. Joffrey outpulled you.

But even more trash is @Eevee .'s clan

Edit: tannie this is your poorest topic yet

46 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Does not matter whether you are right or wrong (even though this is an opinion. You can’t determine who is winning in runescape.com unless you have a prep) Bias is bias

https://www.google.com/search?q=foe+vs+rage+3-0&rlz=1C1CHBD_enSG837SG837&oq=foe+vs+rage+3-0&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.6348j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

show me since when did rage beat foe in a prep

and wilderness is more than prep, does clan even prep now a days? oh btw im still 1-0 on rage lol, ty for sharkbrew 30v30 f2p kings

1 minute ago, Goop said:

I'm in neither; both are shit and full of trash f2p mains that don't return after death. I also think you're trash and washed up and also can't pull mains tannie. Joffrey outpulled you.

But even more trash is @Eevee .'s clan

y r u talkin, didnt dull kick u from your own clan as founder? l0l0l0l pipe down

1 minute ago, Tannie said:

y r u talkin, didnt dull kick u from your own clan as founder? l0l0l0l pipe down

Poor b8 man, you're legit washed up you're vietman now not chinaman

Elit3 gets chinaman rank back and hes half retarded and deaf

29 minutes ago, Tannie said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=foe+vs+rage+3-0&rlz=1C1CHBD_enSG837SG837&oq=foe+vs+rage+3-0&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.6348j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

show me since when did rage beat foe in a prep

and wilderness is more than prep, does clan even prep now a days? oh btw im still 1-0 on rage lol, ty for sharkbrew 30v30 f2p kings

You are 1 stupid person. I never mentioned anything about foe vs rage, and have no care to. No one wins in the wilderness because both clans produce propaganda. The only way to factually beat someone on runescape.com is through a prep. 

also you can’t to be apart of a rivalry, and not have bias.

dont @ me about rage vs foe. I don’t care. I’m only in the main scene