Zenith Monday Night Revs - GWASing Legacy (3-0)

ZENITH HEAD LAWYER

Heres the actual POV of what happened. Watch the first fight as we bait Zenith into NW pocket and the second they realize they're trapped like rats they try to run towards 30 line only to get full cleared. Zenith ranks actually have no idea what they're doing lmao, no amount of mains and allies will save you. 

wheres this 3-0? 2 minutes of your 4 minute video is you fighting some red hats. and you tele to edge and cut the video before we come to the bank and spam you for running to the 30 line.

also lmfao looks like a main in your clan chat homie. he mustve just joined the wrong one... right?

KKvjQGE.png

Love a good gwas. Made me watch a shit 4 min POV vid which I did not see one. Sadly all I saw was 2 mins of fighting a red hat clan, resistance? Seems like all zenith topics are full of clickbait and flooded with a million pictures because they seem to think that the clan with the more pictures won the fight. Explains why they’ve closed 5 times 

13 minutes ago, TBR said:

Looks like another event where Legacy used mass mains and still lost LOL.

Shut the fuck up you mute rat. You left your own clan as a leader when they were on the verge of closure and then left Rage because they wouldn't promote you because you're a 2 faced rat. Imagine getting auto promoted for being one of the biggest rats in the community. R A T.

2 minutes ago, George Soros said:

Shut the fuck up you mute rat. You left your own clan as a leader when they were on the verge of closure and then left Rage because they wouldn't promote you because you're a 2 faced rat. Imagine getting auto promoted for being one of the biggest rats in the community. R A T.

are you still crying to me? awwwww sniff sniff

10 hours ago, George Soros said:

Heres the actual POV of what happened. Watch the first fight as we bait Zenith into NW pocket and the second they realize they're trapped like rats they try to run towards 30 line only to get full cleared. Zenith ranks actually have no idea what they're doing lmao, no amount of mains and allies will save you. 

from 3:20 to 4:12 start up 10+ with mains and u get cleared just to cut ur vid and return lmfao ly dog shit main clan