Useless Rage Member Writes Apology Topic After Leaking in their own clan!

lnfamous Jet

4 months ago but ye I did apologize and ye I was sorry and ye it worked and I was allowed to come back 🤷‍♂️. I learned my lesson and it never happened again.

Not sure why you care so much I'm not even in Rage anymore and tbf its been on Rage public forums since December this isn't some big leak

6 minutes ago, Trav said:

4 months ago but ye I did apologize and ye I was sorry and ye it worked and I was allowed to come back 🤷‍♂️. I learned my lesson and it never happened again.

Not sure why you care so much I'm not even in Rage anymore and tbf its been on Rage public forums since December this isn't some big leak

bro let them mock, it's the only thing this rat can do xD browsing rage forums you already know how lost the man himself is 😂

1 hour ago, Trav said:

Once a rat, always a rat

8 minutes ago, Aquaxi said:

Once a rat, always a rat

yup I was a big rat and had IR ranks helping shut your clan down a second time. After getting dicked by us every weekend and avoiding in clan wars for literally a year+ you guys finally decided to prep us and you lost :(... a year+ or preparing for big daddy IR and you still got dicked LOL

Then we started the Rage vs Sup rivalry when I joined Rage. Zo got word and decided to punish you again and put together a unit. With the assistance of me in Rage we demoralized you guys again. I did lie about inviting/leaking to Zo and that's why I got kicked. RS guys were never a threat to Rage we literally had triple their pull every week... But look now sup is dead once again and I stand 2-0 against you guys in rivalries @Kim@DilLlmfao

FLMzets.png

4 minutes ago, B S A said:

Foe desperate for content. Trav is the shit and I'm glad he came back. And I'm glad we allowed him back.

Thanks brother I didn't want to be anywhere else and was grateful for the second chance

7 hours ago, Trav said:

yup I was a big rat and had IR ranks helping shut your clan down a second time. After getting dicked by us every weekend and avoiding in clan wars for literally a year+ you guys finally decided to prep us and you lost :(... a year+ or preparing for big daddy IR and you still got dicked LOL

Then we started the Rage vs Sup rivalry when I joined Rage. Zo got word and decided to punish you again and put together a unit. With the assistance of me in Rage we demoralized you guys again. I did lie about inviting/leaking to Zo and that's why I got kicked. RS guys were never a threat to Rage we literally had triple their pull every week... But look now sup is dead once again and I stand 2-0 against you guys in rivalries @Kim@DilLlmfao

FLMzets.png

I don't understand why you bother to tag me month after month  with no reply from me.  You wrote a whole essay begging for a clan to accept you back into their clan. You admitted that your clan's leadership was dwindling. You admitted, your clan became nothing more than a P2P clan wars clan before closure. On top of that, you take accomplishment in a P2P event, when Supremacy majority of its lifespan has been competent in F2P. 

In terms of your other statements, I can't bring myself to entertain it since you tried to beg Rage leadership take you back after backstabbing your friends. lmfao. You have no room to talk. To end this off, I don't even know who you are. 

10 minutes ago, Kim said:

I don't understand why you bother to tag me month after month  with no reply from me.  You wrote a whole essay begging for a clan to beg you back to their clan. You admitted that your clan's leadership was dwindling. You admitted, your clan became nothing more than a P2P clan wars clan before closure. On top of that, you take accomplishment in a P2P event, when Supremacy majority of its lifespan has been competent in F2P. 

In terms of your other statements, I can't bring myself to entertain it since you tried to beg Rage leadership take you back after backstabbing your friends. lmfao. You have no room to talk. To end this off, I don't even know who you are. 

2-0 Kim big loser and also a big lady