Useless Rage Member Writes Apology Topic After Leaking in their own clan!

lnfamous Jet

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

@Trav

Imagine having to say you're not embarrassed over this essay. Then, proceed to write multiple paragraphs, why your word wall was justified. Get a grip. 😆

I didn't say it's not cringe but it's old news. It's from December. And yes I made a mistake and made a genuine apology.

But don't forget you said you were getting active again to close Rage and after 3 weeks you went completely MIA lmfao. Sucks to suck @Kim

2 minutes ago, Trav said:

I didn't say it's not cringe but it's old news. It's from December. And yes I made a mistake and made a genuine apology.

But don't forget you said you were getting active again to close Rage and after 3 weeks you went completely MIA lmfao. Sucks to suck @Kim

I am an elder for a reason. My IRL schedule is constantly shifting due to travel & irl events. I have never once said I'd close Rage. I am not sure if this was a statement constantly spewed in Rage to hype you all up. lmao. During the time I was able to be active, my clan was demolishing your clan. That isn't the point.

You made a mistake, congrats. We all make mistakes. But, did I ever crucify you on these forums about it? I did not. These people are going after you. You went out of your way to tag me to change the subject. What did you expect? You spent countless hours on these forums try to flame others in rivalries. Then to find out, you backstab multiple of your peers? Its literally a joke. Pick your battles.

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

During the time I was able to be active, my clan was demolishing your clan. That isn't the point.

Lmfao idk how you didn't win funniest member sharkbrew award when you constantly say shit like this LOL @Kim

1 minute ago, Trav said:

Lmfao idk how you didn't win funniest member sharkbrew award when you constantly say shit like this LOL @Kim

Don't change the main idea of what I said to you. You're only being dragged because you're unfaithful and a joke. 

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Don't change the main idea of what I said to you. You're only being dragged because you're unfaithful and a joke. 

I was committed to securing a second victory against you for a second time and yes I did go against my leaders wishes and kept inviting IR guys to slump your clan again. Tbf they didn't want/need any help slumping you but slumping sup is an IR tradition so I called in some shooters. 

2-0 IR and Rage both got the last laugh and Rage especially after you personally vowed that you would close them. Meanwhile you went MIA as soon as your clan started slumping

Just now, Trav said:

I was committed to securing a second victory against you for a second time and yes I did go against my leaders wishes and kept inviting IR guys to slump your clan again. Tbf they didn't want/need any help slumping you but slumping sup is an IR tradition so I called in some shooters. 

2-0 IR and Rage both got the last laugh and Rage especially after you personally vowed that you would close them. Meanwhile you went MIA as soon as your clan started slumping

Its hard to be personal with you about the IR rivalry, when I don't even know who you are. I don't even know if you're 3rd-4th gen IR.  Supremacy got the last laugh when IR closed. 

You say committed but we all read something else in that essay of yours.  If you can find logs where I said I'd close Rage, I'd appreciate that. I don't support the idea of clans closing. 🤦‍♀️

Just now, Kim said:

Imagine trying to be prideful of your previous clan history, when you all did was backstab & leak. Pathetic. 

Lmfao I didn't backstab anyone I invited people to come kill ur clan with Rage. There never was any bad intentions