how do you determine who wins a pkri?

Fear The Beard

Cn't just dip either, think it's. combination of both

When the fight become cancer, yes you can dip i guess

but if it's just pures vs pures I'd say last clan standing (or dip when its 5 v 25 or we)

in f2p: whoever leaves the "original" fight spot, by logging out or moving south and staying there when the other clan is not moving with them

The issue is, with a competent member base it's impossible to ever get a full clear on anyone. Jagex has made sure to get an instant tele to every multi spot in the game through the new teleports like burning amulet and others. 

The best way to do things would be to time cap fights but clans in rivalries would ever abide by those rules anyway. 

You will always have clans that will suicide die and return until the other clan gets bored then claim a win, and you'll always have clans that leave after being in control of a fight for X amount of time. 

People who think outlasting clans win will join those and people who think performance clans win will join them. It's really why you have such different mentalities and member bases in Rage and FOE right now, but this applies realistically to all clans main and pure. 

it's really situational, there are too many factors to give one straight answer. Sometimes, wins aren't determined by direct results but rather the intended results of your actions. I'll list the answer to the first two and then some other conditions that have historically been used.

1. For clean fights. the clan that dominated the majority of the fight wins (+10-ish opts at all times). if you can't bring the fight back to even after at least 30 minutes, sucks to suck.

2. For a fight that's devolved into a rag war, if the clan who started the rag war runs away/logs out, they lost.

3. For when a clan is on the losing end of a fight and trying to regain opts - pulling the fight to a different location and bringing the fight back to matched/plus opts, the clan that was losing can take a dub if they so decide not to follow the clan that was winning when they need to drag to a return spot.

After all, they blew their lead and overextended themselves.

4. For when your fight is crashed (particularly by a rival) and they have to haul ass to either singles or a return spot 20 minimaps away.

5. Where you repeatedly crash your rival clans fights with other clans purely with the intention of dropping their opts, leaving and coming back to further hinder their fight.

The goal isn't to 'win' the fight but rather to show that there's nothing your rival can do about it.

6. Crashing your rival when they're not near a return spot and low opts/inventory forcing them to run away from you - then leaving when their clan is running across the map trying to regain opts.

Again, not an outright clear but if they allowed themselves to be put into a position where they're so vulnerable to their rival that they can't fight back while regaining opts and they didn't pay attention to their rivals actions before getting crashed, that's a failure of their leadership.

7. If you get hit in single and remain in single when the clan that instigated the singles fight runs into multi - sucks for them, they wanted the singles fight.

That's all I can think of at the moment, however for some reason the present era of the pure community doesn't do a lot of these things. This was all common pre-eoc, as well as up until at least 2016/2017. The fact the pure community has attempted to mimic the main communitys idiotic 'rules' has resulted in the same level of pointless stagnation where every fight is a suicide fest between alliances.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:07 PM, Hormone said:

In the Year 2020 of Runescape Pure Clanning... Clan officials don't like to ever admit a defeat when it's clear.  They will say "We will outlast them don't worry just keep returning" ... members of the clan will always know what really happened the entire fight.  When clan officials decide to make their clan get a "last clan standing" spam after the other clan decides to dip after controlling the fight.   That is their way of propaganda so they feel like they won something.  It becomes cringe to some members that cba with the propaganda and decide to join the winning clan and/or say their quitting runescape. :FeelsConflictedMan:

I hate that part of the culture, it's okay to say "we're out numbered, not our day" or something like that instead of getting fucked and then being like, WE WON! Takes more to admit defeat. Everyone loses at times, it osrs ffs

6 hours ago, FireBlackAsh said:

I hate that part of the culture, it's okay to say "we're out numbered, not our day" or something like that instead of getting fucked and then being like, WE WON! Takes more to admit defeat. Everyone loses at times, it osrs ffs

Join Zenith my friend.

• 2 weeks later...