[PSA]Apex Warns other Pures about Anti-RoT

Shife

1 hour ago, Briand said:

yeah, they looked at the state of df and thought fuck it, we don't want to fall into irrelevancy like they did

so irrelevant the whole rot alliance doxed our members in an attempt to get us off rot lmao

"Hey Nox, please post this paragraph we wrote for you on Apex forums, cuz otherwise we got your dox and we don't care if we have to use it" -- Justin "Dark" "Starts getting awkward when a girl mics up" rot official

This just shows how much of a slump currently rot is in. They are taking SV members (worst main clan atm) as well as pming Oblivion members (actual pvm clan) to fight for them, forcing retireds to come back and as well as Ayuda pk (venezuelan cc) and doing nothing besides dhide barraging cuz AF/Rev are currently having the upper hand versus rot/sv/team sweden/ayuda/if/plex/ac/2k/1750s/avalon. The fact that rot has to resort to threatening pure clans just shows they have no grip on the main scene, and the 'virtual devil' B289 needs to fill his hunger for power so decides to bully a pure clan.

I feel sorry for Nox for being put into this position by rot, but it's what happens when a power hungry weeb can't even compete in his own scene besides forcing his members to outlast for 30+ hours if it has to be, so he's forced to doxthreat pure clans by making this statement. It wouldn't surprise me if this starts becoming a thing on other pure clans as well.

9 minutes ago, IMK said:

so irrelevant the whole rot alliance doxed our members in an attempt to get us off rot lmao

reality check fella - rot doesnt give a fuck if you're in that alliance or not considering all you do is shoot ballistas in rev caves and occasionaly join that merged cc to get stomped with rest of the trash alliance

if rot wanted you off, they would have accepted one of those truces true 2k8 begged for before he was unfairly removed from the clan by that homosexual nonce

18 minutes ago, Spoontech said:

"Hey Nox, please post this paragraph we wrote for you on Apex forums, cuz otherwise we got your dox and we don't care if we have to use it" -- Justin "Dark" "Starts getting awkward when a girl mics up" rot official

This just shows how much of a slump currently rot is in. They are taking SV members (worst main clan atm) as well as pming Oblivion members (actual pvm clan) to fight for them, forcing retireds to come back and as well as Ayuda pk (venezuelan cc) and doing nothing besides dhide barraging cuz AF/Rev are currently having the upper hand versus rot/sv/team sweden/ayuda/if/plex/ac/2k/1750s/avalon. The fact that rot has to resort to threatening pure clans just shows they have no grip on the main scene, and the 'virtual devil' B289 needs to fill his hunger for power so decides to bully a pure clan.

I feel sorry for Nox for being put into this position by rot, but it's what happens when a power hungry weeb can't even compete in his own scene besides forcing his members to outlast for 30+ hours if it has to be, so he's forced to doxthreat pure clans by making this statement. It wouldn't surprise me if this starts becoming a thing on other pure clans as well.

typing a wall of text wont change the fact that ur clan closed because ur leader got cucked by a e-slut

but i guess a 2k20 recruit like yourself doesnt know that because he is trying to bury it behind his fake tough guy persona LOL

23 minutes ago, Spoontech said:

too bad u dont put that much effort into fighting back in game

33 minutes ago, Spoontech said:

Somehow 'virtual devil' B289 is bullying a pure clan without even playing runescape anymore?