Zenith's Monday: Smoking Legacy FT. IO & RS

ZENITH HEAD LAWYER

15 minutes ago, Elve said:

qwvyrTQ.png

Join the Most Active Pure Community - Zenith.Ts3Chat.Com - "Rs Zenith" Clan Chat

jAEmR7p.png

Heard some Rats were trying to fight at Al Kharid. We knew this wasn't allowed, So we massed up 25 Mountain Climbers. We waited for Legacy to start fighting then came from the east with a fury of barrages. We smacked each and every single one of those downies right on their foreheads. Cleared up the remaining Irrelevant Outcasts & Resistance Members.

2 minutes ago, Co0kiezs said:

You fought for less then 25 seconds before we rushed. You didnt tele out, you got slapped 1 by 1

Mr. S you need to stop lying. You are a pathological liar and will be exposed soon enough, your day is coming, Episode 2 is dedicated to Hormone though haha

1 minute ago, Co0kiezs said:

You fought for less then 25 seconds before we rushed. You didnt tele out, you got slapped 1 by 1

you rushed after we fought three clans, you guys are cringe. we also sat in multi for 10 minutes afer that and you wouldnt hit us 1v1. ur clan is cringe im going to end ur trips next weekend too. "don't get mad at me cuz i made one bad call" - 0wl 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Netanyahu said:

you rushed after we fought three clans, you guys are cringe. we also sat in multi for 10 minutes afer that and you wouldnt hit us 1v1. ur clan is cringe im going to end ur trips next weekend too. "don't get mad at me cuz i made one bad call" - 0wl 

looks like you got cleared