AF trains magic skill on Reign of Terror

Spoontech

anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes doxing r0t know they are a terrible clan inside and out

they claim to have highly educated and highly successful people, but the more you dox them, the more you realize their net worth hovers just above zero (because gambling debts)

their ONLY member with an advanced degree (masters/doctoral) left several years ago and was never truly active

they have the biggest concentration of neckbeards and neets but still fail to achieve anything of significant value

lastly, not so fun fact, they also have the highest number of suicides. it's only 1, but considering no other member from any other clan has committed suicide, i'd say that number is pretty significant

it's a sad situation

2 hours ago, nawas said:

anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes doxing r0t know they are a terrible clan inside and out

they claim to have highly educated and highly successful people, but the more you dox them, the more you realize their net worth hovers just above zero (because gambling debts)

their ONLY member with an advanced degree (masters/doctoral) left several years ago and was never truly active

they have the biggest concentration of neckbeards and neets but still fail to achieve anything of significant value

lastly, not so fun fact, they also have the highest number of suicides. it's only 1, but considering no other member from any other clan has committed suicide, i'd say that number is pretty significant

it's a sad situation

All I see is that you spend a lot of time doxing strangers on the internet lmfao

af (and rev because you can literally see a purple dot spamming rev in the video lol) still milking the 1 or 2 barrage piles they had in an entire fight when the minimap before they ran south like a bunch of rabid dogs looked like this:K5uCvLs.png

looks like nothing has changed since 2015 and they are still using the same tactics that buried them 6 feet under

4 hours ago, Briand said:

af (and rev because you can literally see a purple dot spamming rev in the video lol) still milking the 1 or 2 barrage piles they had in an entire fight when the minimap before they ran south like a bunch of rabid dogs looked like this:K5uCvLs.png

looks like nothing has changed since 2015 and they are still using the same tactics that buried them 6 feet under

u ok buddy? we've literally made them call all their retireds/veterans and it's pretty funny how awful their quality is.  From every single cluster i've managed to smite one of their members for a +1 so stop crying lmfao

13 hours ago, nawas said:

it's a sad situation

iuhsalfjwf3w4tl3045tl035lt0l53y0l00000000000000000000000l

3 minutes ago, don don don said:

u ok buddy? we've literally made them call all their retireds/veterans and it's pretty funny how awful their quality is.  From every single cluster i've managed to smite one of their members for a +1 so stop crying lmfao

Veterans/retireds attending events is somehow bad? Did you start clanning in 2020? If your quality is so good, why was the minimap looking like that towards the end of the fight? By the looks of it, you've never won a single fight against them and all you do is pat yourselves on the back because you managed to dominate them for a small period of time, before leaving, thinking you've won. And don't try to tell me that's enough for a win because it isn't. Winner in unplanned fights has always been the one who is the last clan standing and that's how it has been since return fights started towards end of 2006. I've seen topics/vids from both sides and the only clan with ending pictures in the fight world/place has been RoT. Where are yours?

Speaking of those smited +1's, let's see pictures of them. You must have 10+ pictures, right?

11 minutes ago, Briand said:

Veterans/retireds attending events is somehow bad? Did you start clanning in 2020? If your quality is so good, why was the minimap looking like that towards the end of the fight? By the looks of it, you've never won a single fight against them and all you do is pat yourselves on the back because you managed to dominate them for a small period of time, before leaving, thinking you've won. And don't try to tell me that's enough for a win because it isn't. Winner in unplanned fights has always been the one who is the last clan standing and that's how it has been since return fights started towards end of 2006. I've seen topics/vids from both sides and the only clan with ending pictures in the fight world/place has been RoT. Where are yours?

Speaking of those smited +1's, let's see pictures of them. You must have 10+ pictures, right?

What do you think of rot immediately running away from the fight once they logged in? Surely that means AF would be the last clan standing.. We even had our fall ins

54 minutes ago, Spoontech said:

What do you think of rot immediately running away from the fight once they logged in? Surely that means AF would be the last clan standing.. We even had our fall ins

depends on what you mean with running away. if they logged from the world (doubt) then yes, they lost, if they ran a minimap in any direction towards another location then no, that doesn't mean they lost.

nice sig dude, i bet you don't even know when that 32h fight happened and how it did LOL

1 hour ago, Briand said:

are you delusional? every single fight consists of rod teleing up in 1 item and getting farmed for hours upon hours.  not for a SINGLE second do they have the upper hand, and i'm pretty sure that their members hate the suicide spree(especially pidgey)

as for +1s, i'll show u  +1s from last 3 clusters

mar25

1705e129d8fbe798f726e6159a84604c.png

yday

a2a64c9d10949746ff971c59441169e7.png

mar 21

unknown.png

feel free to browse our forums for any plus-1s that i forgot from the barcode rsn lmfao crybaby

2 minutes ago, don don don said:

are you delusional? every single fight consists of rod teleing up in 1 item and getting farmed for hours upon hours.  not for a SINGLE second do they have the upper hand, and i'm pretty sure that their members hate the suicide spree(especially pidgey)

as for +1s, i'll show u  +1s from last 3 clusters

mar25

1705e129d8fbe798f726e6159a84604c.png

yday

a2a64c9d10949746ff971c59441169e7.png

mar 21

unknown.png

feel free to browse our forums for any plus-1s that i forgot from the barcode rsn lmfao crybaby

How are you gonna say all they do is 1 item and then contradict yourself a second later by posting kill pics of them in gear?

If you're winning all the time and they hate suiciding, why leave? Them making their members suicide for hours would be pretty damaging to their morale, no? I actually went on their boards to see for myself and in most of their pictures the minimap has a lot of purple dots (literally first picture i picked from their topic that shows the actual cluster)

So:

1. You're lying

2. Your clan logs out before your pull goes to half which means either:

a) your clan members are not loyal and would leave the second it gets tough <- in my clanning days it was an embarrassing trait to have, something that plagued VR and made them lose most of unplanned fights

b) your members are not enjoying the events and can't wait to leave the fight <- something old AF had, the one that closed, after one of your leaders (Kyle) got cucked by a girl named Morgan with leader of another Runescape clan after which he became crazy and stalked her for months

I have no problem if you think I'm a crybaby, I just enjoy contradicting your propaganda. I used to do that on RSC as well, but then I was getting quoted by most of your senior membership, not 2 victims who barely made it out of their FA period and have signatures of fights that they have no idea they even happened

1 minute ago, Meshh said:

@Briandstop with teh essays lmfa0000 rot is dying and losing +1's every fight end of 

i'd have something to say to you as well but you win by being a no namer and being in a pvm (?) clan. literally no idea what a vengeance is, unless you're the same clan that opened after eh closed

How are you gonna say all they do is 1 item and then contradict yourself a second later by posting kill pics of them in gear?

If you're winning all the time and they hate suiciding, why leave? Them making their members suicide for hours would be pretty damaging to their morale, no? I actually went on their boards to see for myself and in most of their pictures the minimap has a lot of purple dots (literally first picture i picked from their topic that shows the actual cluster)

So:

1. You're lying

2. Your clan logs out before your pull goes to half which means either:

a) your clan members are not loyal and would leave the second it gets tough <- in my clanning days it was an embarrassing trait to have, something that plagued VR and made them lose most of unplanned fights

b) your members are not enjoying the events and can't wait to leave the fight <- something old AF had, the one that closed, after one of your leaders (Kyle) got cucked by a girl named Morgan with leader of another Runescape clan after which he became crazy and stalked her for months

I have no problem if you think I'm a crybaby, I just enjoy contradicting your propaganda. I used to do that on RSC as well, but then I was getting quoted by most of your senior membership, not 2 victims who barely made it out of their FA period and have signatures of fights that they have no idea they even happened

didn't read keep bumping my topic you disgusting sweaty nerd

21 hours ago, Briand said:

i'd have something to say to you as well but you win by being a no namer and being in a pvm (?) clan. literally no idea what a vengeance is, unless you're the same clan that opened after eh closed

no need for this mental breakdown l0l, veng also killed rots minion clan (av) 

no idea what an av is either

try again private server pker

its the clan dull also ran into the ground Lmfao, eop wasnt teh only shithole he closed and rot wont be the last