Wednesday: Zenith Clears Rage FT. Mains

Mr Scott x D

32 minutes ago, Grayson said:

Fight moved south and you were fully cleared as no one was left at the fight, so it was over. Just bc you had a regroup several mini maps away and were just sitting there doesn't mean you win bc you walked down once the fight was over and spammed zenith cleared. Either way, it was great action, both sides will see it differently. Good fight.

I'm sorry to break it to you! Maybe you got tunnelvision or something, but this was the fight from our perspective + the audio from your teamspeak. If you go to near end when you guys just call a tele out, you can see we still has plenty in game! 

You got decimated for 2 hours straight, just accept the defeat...

34 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

I'm sorry to break it to you! Maybe you got tunnelvision or something, but this was the fight from our perspective + the audio from your teamspeak. If you go to near end when you guys just call a tele out, you can see we still has plenty in game! 

It didnt need to come to this and its a shame, but this had to be done to show the delusional ones the reality of the situation. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Tom Valor said:

i was there and saw everything and u lost

• 2 weeks later...