Rage vs Final Ownage Elite | F2P | 40v40 | 2-1 [SB TOURN]

Spiral

1 hour ago, Range Grudge said:

this is what happens when you step into purple portal once a month. 

hopefully you're humbled and come back regularly.  gf lads respect for the battle

Apex is the only clan that does f2p preps against us, that makes very little sense

26 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

Apex is the only clan that does f2p preps against us, that makes very little sense

wow.  the brainwash is still strong at the hq i see lol.  so you're saying all these other clans doing double server preps (majority f2p actually) and you can only manage to find a fight against apex once every 3 months? what about the zenith situation a few weeks ago? cba you're obviously a little new to understand.

it's good ur agreeing to fights now tho it's always good comp.  gl next week

54 minutes ago, Range Grudge said:

wow.  the brainwash is still strong at the hq i see lol.  so you're saying all these other clans doing double server preps (majority f2p actually) and you can only manage to find a fight against apex once every 3 months? what about the zenith situation a few weeks ago? cba you're obviously a little new to understand.

it's good ur agreeing to fights now tho it's always good comp.  gl next week

Well I don't have rank intel, but I don't see foe ever avoiding a f2p prep against zenith/ly/fi/supremacy as long as it's like 40v40 min. Zenith situation was different, we both had like 60 and when we got told it was a ft100 instead of knockout everyone got mad because doing a boring ft100 with high opts would be a waste, but obviously knockout would have been unfair as zenith brought low levels too so we shoulda just done a ft100.

Rage however, I could see rage asking for 30v30 min and danny only accepting if it's 50v50 min because rage can 100% pull that, maybe even more. 30v30 preps are more random, and clearly beneficial to rage as foe has a much larger core. Foe accepting a 30v30 and losing it could give rage a small window to get back into the rivalry as they are losing hard on all other fronts. It's also annoying to do 30v30 min if we pull 60.

If rage has asked foe for 50v50 preps and foe declined then I'd totally disagree with foe leadership decisions there.

34 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

Well I don't have rank intel, but I don't see foe ever avoiding a f2p prep against zenith/ly/fi/supremacy as long as it's like 40v40 min. Zenith situation was different, we both had like 60 and when we got told it was a ft100 instead of knockout everyone got mad because doing a boring ft100 with high opts would be a waste, but obviously knockout would have been unfair as zenith brought low levels too so we shoulda just done a ft100.

Rage however, I could see rage asking for 30v30 min and danny only accepting if it's 50v50 min because rage can 100% pull that, maybe even more. 30v30 preps are more random, and clearly beneficial to rage as foe has a much larger core. Foe accepting a 30v30 and losing it could give rage a small window to get back into the rivalry as they are losing hard on all other fronts. It's also annoying to do 30v30 min if we pull 60.

If rage has asked foe for 50v50 preps and foe declined then I'd totally disagree with foe leadership decisions there.

Simple fact is fo ducking preps on all fronts as often as they can because they have a new core and they’re scared of losing

@Dynamicidc arguing with you but im gonna guess your next p2p prep and f2p prep with apex u should be able to pull 65 with the new influx and retireds being active again right?  you will do the same thing we did yesterday and make them sit to you because you don't trust those other guys that just joined if it's not wildy.  it's nice pulling way way more than everyone else b/c of this.  if I'm wrong I'll correct myself next week after ur prep

my main point here is dont be a hypocrite.  this minimum opt count garbage excuse has always and will always be around as long as danny is and it's super cancer

wake up @Dynamic

53 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

are u even hearing urself right now bro

9 minutes ago, Range Grudge said:

@Dynamicidc arguing with you but im gonna guess your next p2p prep and f2p prep with apex u should be able to pull 65 with the new influx and retireds being active again right?  you will do the same thing we did yesterday and make them sit to you because you don't trust those other guys that just joined if it's not wildy.  it's nice pulling way way more than everyone else b/c of this.  if I'm wrong I'll correct myself next week after ur prep

my main point here is dont be a hypocrite.  this minimum opt count garbage excuse has always and will always be around as long as danny is and it's super cancer

i highly doubt we will handpick 30ppl for the f2p against apex, I'm expecting a 55v55+. Maybe in p2p we will only allow people who came to inners recently or something along those lines.

1 minute ago, Dynamic said:

i highly doubt we will handpick 30ppl for the f2p against apex, I'm expecting a 55v55+. Maybe in p2p we will only allow people who came to inners recently or something along those lines.

stop staring at my winning topic

41 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

To late