Envy Smashes Egghead leaders on this Easter Weekend ft Rp, Divine, some BT remake wearing XL Capes? WTf

Coronavirus Pker

zOdp9rp.gif

To celebrate our lord and savior Jesus, we massed up 35 EnVy peaking at 40 to crucify all clans like they crucified Christ.  We played no games today, as our BT Remake Clan Intel told us where they were, we quickly logged in on top of them. Find the leak man, you had a 11 man pull. Next we got a clean 1v1 VS Divine until RP crashed 30 mins later. Our last fight was another clean 1v1 VS Divine with RP crashing as we sent Divine to singles. This was all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I leave you with this: 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

– Hassan 13:4

jNfV9BE.png

jNfV9BE.png

JOIN THE #1 PURE CLAN TODAY

AND HAPPY EASTER!!!

Easter Bunny Pictures Images | Easter bunny images, Easter bunny ...