Zenith leaks ly audio humiliates ly ranks

Herbo

After having a wilderness pkri with Blunt Pures, we got word that Legashit were looking to crash our fight. After listening to these dogshit ranks for over a hour they finally managed to mass up 40 people, teaming with another clan "Misfits" ly ranks quickly realized that they've made a huge mistake as they completely got wiped off the map and were forced into singles.

is this all you have l0l? I got autism reading the title and description of this topic, Cody this is why you should have focused more on your studies and less on beating women. It took you retards 8 hours to edit together random pieces of audio lmao.

I thought your leaders would be grateful that we took a break from releasing your audio, all of them became mutes after each audio leak because they were afraid of looking like a complete retard. Convict Cody just did an oopsie, Episode 3 coming soon 😉

1 hour ago, Yaz said:

This was an ass leak

we leaked ur rank discord, ur ranked ts, ur leaderboards

poor attempt at a comeback. This is why you’ll never be able to compete you piss poor clan.

The fact you actually did that and are still falling behind us and still logging out from us and being broken from us shows how sht your clan is and how good and mentally stronger our members and officials are. 

You thought by leaking our ranked discord it would break us. Instead were much stronger than you and you dug your own grave from this.. We get spies in your clan every trip you have because they're either sick of your mains or sick of you not hitting us when we call you out lmfao. 

Also any LY members seeing this.. you know I'm right and I can give you a way out. Just message me ;)

32 minutes ago, Chris- said:

The fact you actually did that and are still falling behind us and still logging out from us and being broken from us shows how sht your clan is and how good and mentally stronger our members and officials are. 

You thought by leaking our ranked discord it would break us. Instead were much stronger than you and you dug your own grave from this.. We get spies in your clan every trip you have because they're either sick of your mains or sick of you not hitting us when we call you out lmfao. 

Also any LY members seeing this.. you know I'm right and I can give you a way out. Just message me ;)

Everything you just typed sums up why your 0 quality clan is broken. Keep playing victim pussy boys, your twink leader's lies wont save you. The ones with half a brain realized this and have already left. The only people left are rank hungry rats, 0 quality revtards, and our army of spies. 

Use your head newfag. Theres a reason you're 0-18 in preps and havent won a single fucking round l0l. Theres been 4 previous versions of this dog shit clan and each version closed because they got raped in rivalries. Your ranks are the clowns of the pure community and have 0 idea on what they're doing. Nobody takes them seriously and they've got a long history of failing. Do what Hormone did and get yourself an E-dike and abandon ship before you're associated any further with this shit fest. You are doomed l0l 

9 minutes ago, George Soros said:

Everything you just typed sums up why your 0 quality clan is broken. Keep playing victim pussy boys, your twink leader's lies wont save you. The ones with half a brain realized this and have already left. The only people left are rank hungry rats, 0 quality revtards, and our army of spies. Theres a reason you're 0-18 in preps and havent won a single fucking round l0l. 

Use your head newfag. Theres been 4 previous versions of this dog shit clan and each version closed because they got raped in rivalries. Your ranks are the clowns of the pure community and have 0 idea on what they're doing. Nobody takes them seriously and they've got a long history of failing. Do what Hormone did and get yourself an E-dike and abandon ship before you're associated any further with this shit fest. You are doomed l0l 

This reply here is the reply of a guy who's soul has been broken. Just like the rest of the broken members who pm us each week to leak. Hardly a new fag if I've been clanning around 13 years btw. And calling people twinks on a RuneScape based forum also shows your insecurities about yourself. You should maybe calm down and drink some tea.. I know you must be angry from being in a clan who bring 20 mains and avoid us each week.

13 minutes ago, Chris- said:

This reply here is the reply of a guy who's soul has been broken. Just like the rest of the broken members who pm us each week to leak. Hardly a new fag if I've been clanning around 13 years btw. And calling people twinks on a RuneScape based forum also shows your insecurities about yourself. You should maybe calm down and drink some tea.. I know you must be angry from being in a clan who bring 20 mains and avoid us each week.

Shut the fuck up newfag. Your leader is a whiny beta who whimpers and sounds like hes on the verge of crying after every event. You need to reevaluate the man you've become if you choose that twink as your leader lmao, the rest of your retard ranks are irrelevant and have no power.

Zenith v5 accomplishments

• Hasn't won a single clan wars prep since opening 2 months ago
  • Ranked discord leaked
  • Ranked teamspeak leaked
  • Ranked boards leaked
  • Every single weekend trip ended by Legacy

This is only the beginning btw, Zenith clowns are known to break within the first 3 months but I think version 5 will have a new record time for closing. 

3 minutes ago, George Soros said:

Shut the fuck up newfag. Your leader is a whiny beta who whimpers and sounds like hes on the verge of crying after every event. You need to reevaluate the man you've become if you choose that twink as your leader lmao, the rest of your retard ranks are irrelevant and have no power.

Zenith v5 accomplishments

• Hasn't won a single clan wars prep since opening 2 months ago
  • Ranked discord leaked
  • Ranked teamspeak leaked
  • Ranked boards leaked
  • Every single weekend trip ended by Legacy

This is only the beginning btw, Zenith clowns are known to break within the first 3 months but I think version 5 will have a new record time for closing. 

You need to sit down and re evaluate your life and your insecurities. Imagine being so deluded you actually think you beat us when you never hit us when we call you out alone. Your members leave on a weekly basis once they figure out you're just a propaganda clan with no backbone. Your leader was literally screeching calling your members retards last night..  btw we got a few PMS after that lmao. 

All you have to show is that an angry child left the clan and leaked something to our rivals and you stick by that but remember ingame you're just another inferior clan with people leaving and leaking every week.

51 minutes ago, George Soros said:

Everything you just typed sums up why your 0 quality clan is broken. Keep playing victim pussy boys, your twink leader's lies wont save you. The ones with half a brain realized this and have already left. The only people left are rank hungry rats, 0 quality revtards, and our army of spies. 

Use your head newfag. Theres a reason you're 0-18 in preps and havent won a single fucking round l0l. Theres been 4 previous versions of this dog shit clan and each version closed because they got raped in rivalries. Your ranks are the clowns of the pure community and have 0 idea on what they're doing. Nobody takes them seriously and they've got a long history of failing. Do what Hormone did and get yourself an E-dike and abandon ship before you're associated any further with this shit fest. You are doomed l0l 

you are such a victim lmao if you're not writing books for apex you're writing them for zenith 😂