FO Forfiet Their F2P Tourney Fight vs Rage

After FOE dodged our PMs for the past 5 days, the great staff of Sharkbrew setup the schedule for the F2P Tournament with prep times.

We offered FOE any day this week as a replacement, but they have refused to do so. After talking with Remy, this is what FOE have to say...

156f9091834f284110e42e38bd08472d.png

ce555d8eb54e010e78c0a31f3353ff3e.png

2 minutes ago, BvG said:

Not a problem. I told Remy this, PM me on Sunday and we'll schedule preps anytime for the week of.

sounds good both servers. 

40v40 min will PM

congrats on refusing to pick a day that works for both clans ranks to avoid for a default win! this will really boost member morale after the weekend, well played mate.

2 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

looks like ur the one dodging

Offered any day this week. Even willing to do it before the scheduled fight vs Apex Friday.

Yesterday FOE was saying stall the tourney for 2 weeks, this time 1 week. You can't just stall your way out of a tournament. It's a SB Tourney and the SB staff set it up for this week. Rage is willing to work with them and prep literally any day this week.

2 minutes ago, Bluewatch said:

i just wanna prep

same too bad preps this hype are fun but Rage ranks like yourself would rather take a default win!

I just wanna prep!! (Nox is ok with waiting tell next week for the finals as well, it's ONLY rage!)

3 minutes ago, Parm said:

sounds good both servers. 

40v40 min will PM

congrats on refusing to pick a day that works for both clans ranks to avoid for a default win! this will really boost member morale after the weekend, well played mate.

do u not understand that the tournament is happening this week and the final vs apex is on friday. u can pull a 100 on a weekend trip but can't pull 30 on any day this week?? yikes

Youre right that SB decides the scheduletime since its an SB tournament, shame that our callers cant be on those dates but what can we do...If reschudeling is not possible the rules are pretty clear so yea, gg I guess.  

20 minutes ago, BvG said:

Offered any day this week. Even willing to do it before the scheduled fight vs Apex Friday.

Yesterday FOE was saying stall the tourney for 2 weeks, this time 1 week. You can't just stall your way out of a tournament. It's a SB Tourney and the SB staff set it up for this week. Rage is willing to work with them and prep literally any day this week.

Seems like foe and apex are fine with next week, why aren’t u lol? My guess is that rage will be closed by then