FO Forfiet Their F2P Tourney Fight vs Rage

Did foe ranks tell sb before the semifinals came out That they couldn’t make  I’m sure nox wouldn’t mind waiting a week. But I’m sure it was a last minute thing and I’m also pretty sure foe did this in the last p2p tournament against fi  they wanna prep on “their” terms not sb.

36 minutes ago, BvG said:

Not a problem. I told Remy this, PM me on Sunday and we'll schedule preps anytime for the week of.

So what is the issue with making that prep count towards the tournament? Apex can do next week too and I doubt moni cares if we stall a week.

3 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

So what is the issue with making that prep count towards the tournament? Apex can do next week too and I doubt moni cares if we stall a week.

Because the world doesn't revolve around FO who think they can change things and do whatever they want. All of FO ranks dodged our PMs for the past 5 days and only wanna reply now that a time was forced on them. We've been lenient and said we'll change the prep to any day this week. If you only have one person in your clan who can call a prep who also can't be on the week of the semis/finals that's on you, and frankly I don't believe it.

2 minutes ago, BvG said:

Because the world doesn't revolve around FO who think they can change things and do whatever they want. All of FO ranks dodged our PMs for the past 5 days and only wanna reply now that a time was forced on them. We've been lenient and said we'll change the prep to any day this week. If you only have one person in your clan who can call a prep who also can't be on the week of the semis/finals that's on you, and frankly I don't believe it.

ur losing 8 members per week and you cant hit 30 min next week is what it is init?

1 hour ago, Parm said:

sure, but would you like to f2p prep next week in general then? (not for the tourny, since ranks aren't available this week)

If you dont show up this week you're avoiding and automaticly forfeiting.If you want to F2P Prep us in general we can setup things for another week.. Why not.. Just dont avoid