Threat | Your time is up.

vassa

Well after having a good time reading the replies to the topic my personal opinion is having ace krave as a rank is a fatal mistake considering his history and threat is a terrible name for a clan imo.

But good luck regardless. Hope you prove me wrong because the more clans open the more action there is.

1 minute ago, Nos said:

Well after having a good time reading the replies to the topic my personal opinion is having ace krave as a rank is a fatal mistake considering his history and threat is a terrible name for a clan imo.

But good luck regardless. Hope you prove me wrong cause the more clans open the more action there is.

l0000l

7 minutes ago, Nos said:

But good luck regardless. Hope you prove me wrong because the more clans open the more action there is.

Can’t help but agree. Love seeing a new clan open it’s a great time so all the best. Definitely move him on and don’t look back all the best. Otherwise learn the hard way and I hope you stay open afterwards 

10 hours ago, Nos said:

ty