Which clans will make it out of their slumps alive?

Proccy

As we all know, Rage, Fatality and Apex are currently doing everything they can to work their way out of the monstrous slumps their rivals have put them in!

Rage - FOE have slumped Rage so hard to the point that Rage ranks have to beg Fi to help them against the wave of 100 Eagles week in week out (audio leak below), and members are mass leaving due the amount of avoiding Rage does. Furthermore, Rage have resorted to their age-old tactic of spewing out propaganda in a time of crisis.

Fatality - For some reason this clan likes to pipe up to literally everyone, but as happens every year, they are currently on the receiving end of a bukake party with FOE/Supremacy/CatChat firing at them from all angles, and the audio leak shows the pressure getting to Tyen as he freaks out at his members/ranks during the trip.

Apex - A weird one, it looked like they were doing well but a loss in cwa to FOE followed by losing a 10 hour rag war to FOE, and pulling only 40 to f2p Saturday and 50 to p2p Sunday has put this clan into a dire situation! Furthermore, their other rivals Legacy have started starving them of CWA action (the only thing Apex are still open for).

This then begs the question. With clans like FOE/Supremacy/Legacy all surging in power with the Covid-19 outbreak, will weaker clans Rage/Fi/Apex make it through their slumps? Or are closures imminent? Discuss below, no anger please just civilised discussion!

Just now, LMFAO ragetality said:

fi HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE 2014 THANKS EOP!

rage HAVE BEEN DOGSHIT EVER SINCE THER PLAN TO SPEND 150 DOLLARS ON VENNIES FAILED!

apex WILL NEVER BE RELEVANT

The type of quality analysis i was looking for, thank you brother! I agree with everything you have said!

1 minute ago, Grey Wolf said:

The only way for apex to come out of that slump is to stop teaming with zenith and rely on own strengths not on other clans. It has come to the point where they share the same leak lol.

Excellent analogy. Personally I think it will get to the point where FOE/LY demoralise Apex so hard that Apex will cancel weekends all together and become a CWA team

Kinda ironic how foe applicants, think they are something is beyond me.

Foe has no competition at all what so ever, even if Rage Apex FI, combined couldnt close foe. Thats because the huge retired memberbase foe has, and its been open since 2005. 

Proccy and all other kids that joined foe in 2019, are all nothing more than +1s. Its cringe as fuck seeing people that are new repping foe like they are something special, or joined foe since 2007 or something. 

I only respect foe members and ranks, that been through the good and bad times foe had, and stayed like the times were ROT was camping them. There are even people in there, that had an  excuse to leave foe, but came straight right back, when ROT stopped camping. 

People like proccy are victims and have no stamina or backbone, because they cant stand it when a clan is in a slump. Thats why you see them always jumping from clan 2 clan, typical gloryhunter.

Im 100% sure that if foe slumps, (not that it will) Proccy would be the first one to dip LMFAO.

1 minute ago, coolguy4731 said:

Kinda ironic how foe applicants, think they are something is beyond me.

Foe has no competition at all what so ever, even if Rage Apex FI, combined couldnt close foe. Thats because the huge retired memberbase foe has, and its been open since 2005. 

Proccy and all other kids that joined foe in 2019, are all nothing more than +1s. Its cringe as fuck seeing people that are new repping foe like they are something special, or joined foe since 2007 or something. 

I only respect foe members and ranks, that been through the good and bad times foe had, and stayed like the times were ROT was camping them. There are even people in there, that had ad excuse to leave foe, but came straight right back, when ROT stopped camping. 

Im 100% sure that if foe slumps, (not that it will) Proccy would be the first one to dip LMFAO.

hey bro this topic is about clans that are slumping, its not about me or FOE!