Which clans will make it out of their slumps alive?

Proccy

2 hours ago, Whoppa said:

anyone that puts in this much effort in a pointless topic is probally a guy with no friends that sits behind his pc all day 

Go outside lol

LMAO YOUR CLAN IS DYING AND IM GONNA KEEP KILLING IT LMFAOOO

THERES NOTHING ANYONE IN RAGE CAN DO!

(but Spiral pm daddy to fix your mistake)

1 hour ago, Range Grudge said:

wow look foe members trying to convince everyone that starving and closing clans is the best route 

just  another danny mouth piece that's all you are.  foe is the real problem of the community.  shame nobody is around/smart enough to do anything about it and just get dicked instead

angry antifoe member hates foe but cant do anything about it 

5 hours ago, coolguy4731 said:

Kinda ironic how foe applicants, think they are something is beyond me.

Foe has no competition at all what so ever, even if Rage Apex FI, combined couldnt close foe. Thats because the huge retired memberbase foe has, and its been open since 2005. 

Proccy and all other kids that joined foe in 2019, are all nothing more than +1s. Its cringe as fuck seeing people that are new repping foe like they are something special, or joined foe since 2007 or something. 

I only respect foe members and ranks, that been through the good and bad times foe had, and stayed like the times were ROT was camping them. There are even people in there, that had an  excuse to leave foe, but came straight right back, when ROT stopped camping. 

People like proccy are victims and have no stamina or backbone, because they cant stand it when a clan is in a slump. Thats why you see them always jumping from clan 2 clan, typical gloryhunter.

Im 100% sure that if foe slumps, (not that it will) Proccy would be the first one to dip LMFAO.

Probably! This proccy guy makes 2 sharkbrew topics on other clans in less than 24 hours, way to emotionally invested into runescape! 

Those people are always the first ones to dip when it goes south / bad

Doubt anyone will actually read this topic or take it serious, he's only making more of a fool of himself, should've listened to my advice buddy!

Shit topic ngl. 
1. Apex made Foe their bitch during that Rag war. Go read the K/d ratio. Ur boy uzi admitted it. Constant 40+ opts vs 10 Foe for 10 hours isnt a win my guy.
2. So what if people were catching some Zzz the Saturday after?

3. We pulled 75 on Sunday not 50. 

1 hour ago, B S A said:

Shit topic ngl. 
1. Apex made Foe their bitch during that Rag war. Go read the K/d ratio. Ur boy uzi admitted it. Constant 40+ opts vs 10 Foe for 10 hours isnt a win my guy.

All the comments you bring to the table sound as if they are coming from a 15 year old, just my 2 cents. Glad you're out of Rage because holy fuck you have an annoying personality, not to mention your (in)competence... 

1 hour ago, B S A said:

Shit topic ngl. 

i dont think u understand how rag wars work

1 hour ago, B S A said:

Shit topic ngl. 

no shit u were up opts nigga u were in an open cc with 80 people in it

Normal people talk about things like this in their ts, especially since most of the comments will be your clanmates stroking your ego. The fact your involving Apex in the "Anti-Foe Alliance" is probably because your hurt over something. W/e the case may be, hope you feel better soon. Btw, nobody in Apex is sweating a f2p prep, especially after we ran ft50s with your tactic and made you look foolish (you left cc at 37-12 kills a ha haa).